SPACE Discoveries

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Being the stickler for details that I am all it takes is a headline like this to have some 'questions' that don't seem to have been asked or addressed properly.
1 How can they spot planets around different starts (not the closest one either) when we have problems seeing fine details of the moon.
2 Using our solar system mode how much do the planets move the sun out of it's preferred course? IMO little to none as the planets are randomly spinning around the sun at different speeds so all the weight is never on one side long enough to created an imbalance let alone one big enough to be measured. If you were on the moon could you see a 1ft difference in the tides over a short period time and then determine the moon is changing it's position and that is the cause of the higher tides.
3 So far NASA can be shown to receive huge sums of money to do great scientific things and what the public gets in return are nothing but artistic animation of what somebody has dreamed up as to how the universe works Seems a bit suspect that we can spot other planets but we have no papers on how any of the megaliths were built or even how our climate changes over time.
4 How can any lies make it past the ones in charge? Since they can't then the only conclusions left is that they are the one in control of 'bad science' and since that is not independent you can be assured they are doing the same thing with everything the can control. Guess who the targeted victim is?

There are a lot more but I doubt these one can even be taken seriously by the trad that inhabit this board. The reason there is no dust on any rock in the Apollo missions is dude will get blown off a rock that is exposed to air that is moving.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Seems to be a lot of money to throw a rock into a 'pond'.

Just how much fuel is going to be used to have go around and around 24 times (how close is the 1st loop) rather than fall as fast as gravity can pull oy and not one loop is completed. All 24 should be closer than mercury.

These records will fall again and again over the course of the Parker Solar Probe's $1.5 billion mission, which began Aug. 12 with a liftoff from Florida's Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. The spacecraft will study the sun during 24 close flybys over the next seven years, getting closer and closer to our star with each encounter.

The Parker Solar Probe's final flyby, in 2025, will bring the craft within a mere 3.83 million miles (6.16 million km) of the sun's surface. And the sun's powerful gravity will eventually accelerate the probe to a top speed of around 430,000 mph (690,000 km/h), NASA officials have said.

How much does it weigh 4M miles away from the surface of the sun?? I assume the breaking rocket is a tad bigger than the ones left on the moon.

Why not land it on Mercury and it can send back data for years like the Mars Rovers are, . . . . cough.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I can see why it would be silent on the far side of the sun as the far side of the moon should make communication impossible.

No tempt readings?? " twisting to stay safe from the sun's overwhelming heat." Seriously?? Is that like a chicken on the BBQ spit type of 'twisting'?

Mind if I play with the numbers?

Lunar Atmosphere

Diurnal temperature range (equator): 95 K to 390 K (~ -290 F to +240 F) Total mass of atmosphere: ~25,000 kg Surface pressure (night): 3 x 10-15 bar (2 x 10-12 torr) Abundance at surface: 2 x 105 particles/cm3
390 kelvin = 242.33 degree Fahrenheit

Mercury Atmosphere (Exosphere) Surface pressure: <~5 x 10-15 bar (0.005 picobar) Average temperature: 440 K (167 C) (590-725 K, sunward side) Total mass of atmosphere: <~10000 kg
725 kelvin = 845.33 degree Fahrenheit @ 35M miles

Solar Atmosphere

Surface Gas Pressure (top of photosphere): 0.868 mb Pressure at bottom of photosphere (optical depth = 1): 125 mb Effective temperature: 5772 K Temperature at top of photosphere: 4400 K Temperature at bottom of photosphere: 6600 K Temperature at top of chromosphere: ~30,000 K Photosphere thickness: ~500 km Chromosphere thickness: ~2500 km Sun Spot Cycle: 11.4 yr.30000 kelvin = 53540.33 degree Fahrenheit

It loses 52,695F in 35M miles and then only 610F in the next 55M miles?? I don't think so.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He won't be a billionaire for long. He would be better off reviewing all the existing data and use earth bound brains to to discover where it fits into what has to be part of a larger pattern. If the metal core was bouncing around like a marble in an empty tin-can it would leave 'signs'. If you weight 200kg here what would you weigh on that moon when you are on the opposite side as Jupiter compared to being on the side closest to Jupiter?

I also think flying past is a lot easier than trying to land on it and take off again. I have an old Atari if anyone wants to write the simulation and navigation program.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's a dangerous theory, one that would upset more than an apple-cart. I'm pretty through in topic is follows. I haven't found any scientific reasons why it wouldn't grow in the early stages and shrink when it is older and cooler.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Splat!!

What time does the 7 minutes of fakery start??
Rather than a plunge entry which is bullshit a long slow entry would eventually slow the craft down at 1/2G rather than the 12G they are claiming in what we would call a full vacuum condition.

Bowling Ball and Feathers Dropped in Air and then Vacuum
Galileo proved right -- Bowling ball and feathers are dropped first in a air and then in a vacuum. Proves objects fall at the same rate no matter what their mass may be. From BBC Worldwide -

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The heat shield will slow it down at -12G Here ia an example of G forces on earth.

How many G forces does a Top Fuel dragster?
In order to exceed 300 mph in 4.5 seconds, dragsters must accelerate at an average of more than 4 g's. In order to reach 200 mph before half-distance, the launch acceleration approaches 8 g's. A Top Fuel dragster reaches more than 300 mph before you have completed reading this sentence.