Solution For Capitalism's Brutalities

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
idea on how to make capitalism more democratic and fair to all.

Democratic Corporations. Where every worker has a vote on corporation decisions. Never heard this before. Great idea. Good first step in extinguishing inequality and then on to a more environmentally friendly system. In Spain where they have tried this, CEO's can not make more then 8 times the lowest paid worker as opposed to 300 times as it is in the states. Also this corporation employs thousands and has become the 7th biggest corporation in Spain.

Bad for the economy too, when most of the wealth is locked up in a few people who don't even spend it, as opposed to spread out where it will be spent.

It seems linking to you tube doesnt work right on this forum.
My intent was to put a video up.

IF interested go to youtube and put this text in

The Jimmy Dore Show Solution For Capitalism's Brutalities Easier Than You Think w/Prof. Richard Wolff

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The trouble is, we don't have capitalism, which in fact has never been tried.
What we have is "competition is a sin"...
;)
and THAT is NOT capitalism.

Sorry, you can NOT have capitalism while using a privately owned debt based currency.

Try playing monopoly when the banker is the only one who has toilet paper and can use that for money too, while using the TP as money also devalues the money you already have...

It seems linking to you tube doesn't work right on this forum.
try doing it correctly as in:

[youtube]only the youtube page address that is AFTER the '=' sign[/yout*be]

*(that's 'youtube' spelled correctly)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Democratic Corporations. Where every worker has a vote on corporation decisions. Never heard this before. Great idea. Good first step in extinguishing inequality and then on to a more environmentally friendly system. In Spain where they have tried this, CEO's can not make more then 8 times the lowest paid worker as opposed to 300 times as it is in the states. Also this corporation employs thousands and has become the 7th biggest corporation in Spain.

Bad for the economy too, when most of the wealth is locked up in a few people who don't even spend it, as opposed to spread out where it will be spent.

The Jimmy Dore Show Solution For Capitalism's Brutalities Easier Than You Think w/Prof. Richard Wolff
There is absolutely nothing preventing you from setting this up, in Canada or the U.S. Go for it.

I'd offer my services, at reasonable rates, but I don't think you'll have the money to pay me.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Spain isn't exactly leading the world in economic performance.

On that note, there is absolutely nothing stopping the average worker from investing their own dollars into a PubCo and having their respective vote(s).

In the end, money talks and bullshit walks

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
try doing it correctly as in:

[youtube]only the youtube page address that is AFTER the '=' sign[/yout*be]

*(that's 'youtube' spelled correctly)

Thanks Danbones. Ill do that next time

Maybe even Angstrom would agree with this kind of corporations.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We aren't really capitalists and we don't live in an actual democracy

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Solution for humans destroying the planet.

Let capitalism wipe out the useless people that are not intelligent and strong enough to contribute to the advancement, Of life in the Universe.

OmegaOm

Electoral Member
Nov 4, 2017
Solution for humans destroying the planet.

Let capitalism wipe out the useless people that are not intelligent and strong enough to contribute to the advancement, Of life in the Universe.

The successful people you defend angstrom couldn't even name all our planets in our solar system. How intelligent are they, they know nothing of reality, only how to make money.

Einstein only made 50,000 a year and it was his genius that gave us our technology world, that made trillions of dollars. He wasnt apart of capitalism, he was apart of discovering the truth. It is capitalism that feeds off the intelligent, the intelligent do not care about money.