Social Corruption Tribunal3

grunt

Oct 1, 2011
“Social Corruption Tribunal”: 3. I just could not write the official phony name!

The email from ‘The Legal’ department of the Tribunal asked me to not contact them unless the matter deals with ‘LEGAL’ issues. Silly me, before this, I believed that corruption was a legal matter! Apparently it is a common occurrence in Ontario that it is not a legal matter any more. Also there are Written Laws and Unwritten Laws! There are Laws for People and other laws for other people! I also realized that the farcical comical custom of asking certain people to investigate themselves is wide spread. It is so preposterous you do not know whether to laugh or cry. The email also directed me to go to “Human Rights” for my complaint! Both the Board and Human Rights are branches of the Tribunal. Here is how I complained. Searching; I found that the Tribunal is part of Ontario Attorney General’s ministry. I wrote my complaints to the Attorney General. The complaints described what happened in the Hearings but did not point it out as Racism. It was mainly about the corruption, the farcical conduction of Hearings, breaking their own laws and the bizarre decisions. For the Legal department to see racism in what happened is not a credit; any one would have. To ask me to take it to Human Rights was like asking me to jump from the frying pan into the fire (see #4)! Was that a sincere advice or an attempt for misdirection and the runaround? Anyway, some owners see rental laws and the Board setup as a convenient shield to develop scams that force tenants to pay money they should not have to. These scams are carefully designed to look legal on the surface and hard to detect. The loot is divided between all participants including the “friendly” Board because without the collusion of the Board these scams would be impossible to execute. When some renters are stubborn and try to protect their own rights or more likely do not have the money and fight these scams or other outrageous claims from the owners they may end up homeless. They also end up homeless with an eviction order that is based on a cocked up reason that does not exist. It is obvious to me, as it should to everybody, that the Board is not doing its job. It is doing the opposite; homelessness is increasing exponentially and not for a justifiable reason. What is the role of the Board and the Tribunal as a whole in that? Any renter would have to fight a united front of the owner and the Board at the same time. Majority of renters do not have the resources or the legal knowledge to do that; if they had the resources they would not be renters (a hint to present and future governments to think about) since the inept governments for the past 50 years did not understand! Or may be they did, it just was not in their interest; who knows? Before the Tribunal if there is a problem between a tenant and the owner, the burden is on the owner who has money and resources to take it to court for resolution. That encouraged the owner to try to resolve it by negotiations. Now all it takes is $175 (ignoring bribe) for a bizarre judgment. The burden is shifted to the tenant to change it with no resources, find a lawyer that would accept a poor client from a minority most of the time!

I kept the best for last...