Soccer 20/21

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Real's win was the biggest stunner since Man City scored two on QPR in stoppage time to steal the Premiere League from Man U.

Can't wait for World Cup. "Soccer is a very simple game. Two teams, of eleven men each, play for ninety minutes, and Germany wins."

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Real's win was the biggest stunner since Man City scored two on QPR in stoppage time to steal the Premiere League from Man U.

Can't wait for World Cup. "Soccer is a very simple game. Two teams, of eleven men each, play for ninety minutes, and Germany wins."

My mate was commenting on Facebook last night how he's looking forward to the all-English final between Liverpool and Manchester City but then he was embarrassed when Real somehow scored three goals in the dying minutes to win. That was crazy. Imagine how all those Real fans who left the stadium when they were losing with minutes to go feel.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There's also a British team in the Europa League final: Glasgow Rangers vs Eintracht Frankfurt.

Rangers are hoping to secure their first European silverware since 1972.

fraran.jpg

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Go Rangers! I'm not a big fan of Eintracht.

Immer weiter mit Eisern Union!

Despite being from the Manchester area, Rangers are actually my team. It's what happens when you had a Scottish Protestant grandfather who forces you into supporting them. He didn't want me supporting Manchester United like his son-in-law (my dad) because he hated them.

I haven't been this happy since England reached the Euro 2020 final last year. I just hope Rangers can do a bit better than England did against Italy and actually lift that trophy.