Snow has arrived in SW Ontario

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
Well it did not stay. I am sure that it will be back through.

I had the snow blower tuned up and ready to go, but I guess that I will have to wait to use it.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

• Haha
Reactions: TheShadow

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Toronto expected to get 15 to 25 cm. snow dump Monday

Get those shovels out
Author of the article:
Kevin Connor
Publishing date:
Feb 15, 2021 • 14 hours ago • 1 minute read
People are turned away from the ski and snowboard hill at Earl Bales Park which is closed due to COVID guidelines on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. Photo by Jack Boland /Toronto Sun
Article content

Toronto has been issued a snowfall warning which will last until Tuesday morning.

The Weather Network says to expect anywhere from 15 to 25 centimetres of snow can be expected.

There will be two rounds of snow anticipated on Monday and into Tuesday morning across portions of southern Ontario.

The first one is expected Monday morning into early this afternoon with 5 centimetres of snow possible.
More On This Topic
Athletes jump in the snow as they wear woollen socks instead of footwear during their training in Espoo, Finland February 14, 2021.
Weary of COVID restrictions, Finns take up running in deep snow in socks
Panagiotis Economou shovels snow from the entrance of his property during heavy snowfall, in the village of Kapandriti, Greece, February 15, 2021.
Greece blanketed by heaviest snowfall in 12 years

On Monday evening, there will be a 60% chance of flurries which will be heavy at times, according to Environment Canada.

Snow may be heavy at times with a windchill of -17C Monday night.

Things will start to clear on Tuesday.

“The snow may become light during the afternoon, however another round of heavier snow will move in this (Monday) evening and persist into Tuesday morning. An additional 15 to 20 centimetres is likely,” the network said.

kconnor@postmedia.com