Second Impeachment Underway

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I agree. He should be banned from running again for president or any political position. What's interesting is that at least something is happening with Trump's impeachment... compared to other countries wherein the government is being manipulated. Nevertheless, Trump's administration really did something.... not positively hahah It seems like he also do not know what he is doing. I just hope that other politicians do view politics as a fun game that everyone should be a part of it. Now with the new administration, a lot of people are expecting a better performance from the administration.
I gotta admit he is unifying Americans, they're all starting to hate him :)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I agree. He should be banned from running again for president or any political position. What's interesting is that at least something is happening with Trump's impeachment... compared to other countries wherein the government is being manipulated. Nevertheless, Trump's administration really did something.... not positively hahah It seems like he also do not know what he is doing. I just hope that other politicians do view politics as a fun game that everyone should be a part of it. Now with the new administration, a lot of people are expecting a better performance from the administration.
And a lot of people are expecting the exact opposite, who will prove correct ?

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
O bum head already did that when he used the EPA to shut down all the power plants in the face of GLOWBALL COOLING.
;)
then of course there is the pedophile agenda in the bathrooms and the Covid agenda as espoused by critters like Serryah the bearded.

Say Doug, they really keep you new zealanders in the dark down there don't they?
About what?