Second Impeachment Underway

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I didn't say it was impeachment managers - though that wouldn't surprise me, I just hadn't heard anything yet that they were - but people who are non-Trumpers are getting death threats too.

The overall POINT is that regardless of who it is, death threats shouldn't be a thing. And if it's horrible for one side, it's horrible for ALL people, regardless.
Shouldn't be, but it is happening for the 1 side so far

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
She was an impeachment manager? Funny I didn't see her there

Did you not read where I said it wasn't impeachment managers that I had heard it about? But I also said I wouldn't be surprised if there was death threats?

Again, my point wasn't just specifically the managers and/or Trump's defenders, but ANYONE who is getting death threats, shouldn't be, and death threats aren't isolated to the Republicans.

And oh yeah they still haven't determined which party the militia group supported

Wow... stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes harder why don'cha?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, a Republican, also denounced the would-be kidnappers.

"A threat against our Governor is a threat against us all," he wrote on Twitter. "We condemn those who plotted against her and our government. They are not patriots. There is no honor in their actions. They are criminals and traitors, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Previously, Shirkey called armed right-wing protesters who stormed the Capitol in April "jackasses."

However, Shirkey also contributed to the heated rhetoric around Whitmer's emergency powers, which she has used to manage the coronavirus pandemic. In April, Whitmer extended her emergency powers without Congressional authority.

"April 30, 2020: a day in our State’s legacy which will last in infamy.
Familiar and fear provoking words. But accurate and honest," he wrote on Facebook, evoking the attack on Pearl Harbor. He also equated Whitmer to a tyrant. "Michigan now has earned the distinction of having a Governor, drunk on the addiction of unfettered power, declaring that she, and she alone, can and will continue to act unilaterally to lock down our society, our culture, and our economy," he added.

According to the FBI, Fox said Whitmer "has no checks and balances at all. She has uncontrolled power right now," and Croft said, "All good things must come to an end."

Last week, the Michigan Supreme Court struck down Whitmer's emergency executive orders, declaring them unconstitutional.

Of course though Serryah supports tyranny
;)
even when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

How To Show Americans Lockdowns Are Killing More People Than The Virus

We need a lives-for-lives analysis of the public health costs of the Democrats' lockdowns.

I notice she has no concept of the deaths due to lockdowns SHE supports.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Robert Tesh made the threats via a social media message to an acquaintance on April 14 and authorities concluded the message amounted to “credible threats to kill,” prosecutor Kym Worthy said Friday in a news release.

She didn't provide any detail about the threats or how they were determined to be credible. Further details will be presented during court proceedings, she said.

Detroit police officers arrested the 32-year-old man the same day at his home. He was arraigned April 22 on a threat of terrorism charge. If convicted, Tesh could face up to 20 years in prison.

Worthy didn't explain the delay in releasing information about the threats, arrest and arraignment.

What are the odds the delay in releasing details will be like the delay in releasing the details of Sicknick death?
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey, a Republican, also denounced the would-be kidnappers.

"A threat against our Governor is a threat against us all," he wrote on Twitter. "We condemn those who plotted against her and our government. They are not patriots. There is no honor in their actions. They are criminals and traitors, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Previously, Shirkey called armed right-wing protesters who stormed the Capitol in April "jackasses."

However, Shirkey also contributed to the heated rhetoric around Whitmer's emergency powers, which she has used to manage the coronavirus pandemic. In April, Whitmer extended her emergency powers without Congressional authority.

"April 30, 2020: a day in our State’s legacy which will last in infamy.
Familiar and fear provoking words. But accurate and honest," he wrote on Facebook, evoking the attack on Pearl Harbor. He also equated Whitmer to a tyrant. "Michigan now has earned the distinction of having a Governor, drunk on the addiction of unfettered power, declaring that she, and she alone, can and will continue to act unilaterally to lock down our society, our culture, and our economy," he added.

According to the FBI, Fox said Whitmer "has no checks and balances at all. She has uncontrolled power right now," and Croft said, "All good things must come to an end."

Last week, the Michigan Supreme Court struck down Whitmer's emergency executive orders, declaring them unconstitutional.

Of course though Serryah supports tyranny
;)
even when it has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

How To Show Americans Lockdowns Are Killing More People Than The Virus

We need a lives-for-lives analysis of the public health costs of the Democrats' lockdowns.

I notice she has no concept of the deaths due to lockdowns SHE supports.
Yeah sure, death to all who oppose genocidal tyranny eh?
;)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Did you not read where I said it wasn't impeachment managers that I had heard it about? But I also said I wouldn't be surprised if there was death threats?

Again, my point wasn't just specifically the managers and/or Trump's defenders, but ANYONE who is getting death threats, shouldn't be, and death threats aren't isolated to the Republicans.

Wow... stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes harder why don'cha?
I was posting on impeachment you keep trying to drag other shit into it, you should really cite your facts though

Even family members are disowning there own for voting for impeachment

According to reports, 11 members of Kinzinger’s family wrote a two-page letter to him, condemning him for voting to impeach President Trump. The family members reportedly said he was a disappointment to the Kinzinger name and should be shunned for his actions.

“I was over at my parents house, and out of the nowhere I got a registered letter, to my parents house that same day, and I read it,” Kinzinger said. “It was just, I mean, two handwritten pages, really tiny letters, really angry, a lot of caps, just saying I’m in the devil’s army because I dare turned against President Trump.”

And all because Trump wouldn't make him secretary of the Airforce

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I was posting on impeachment you keep trying to drag other shit into it, you should really cite your facts though

I made a comment to your insinuation that only Trump's people get death threats. I didn't know making a side comment about your whataboutism needed citations.

Even family members are disowning there own for voting for impeachment

According to reports, 11 members of Kinzinger’s family wrote a two-page letter to him, condemning him for voting to impeach President Trump. The family members reportedly said he was a disappointment to the Kinzinger name and should be shunned for his actions.

“I was over at my parents house, and out of the nowhere I got a registered letter, to my parents house that same day, and I read it,” Kinzinger said. “It was just, I mean, two handwritten pages, really tiny letters, really angry, a lot of caps, just saying I’m in the devil’s army because I dare turned against President Trump.”

And all because Trump wouldn't make him secretary of the Airforce

His father's cousins sent him a certified mail to basically kick him out of the family for not supporting Trump.

It had nothing to do with not making him Sec. of the Air Force. It's because the man actually believed Trump deserved to be impeached.

Gods forbid someone not suck Trump's orange behind if they have an R beside their name, am I right?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I made a comment to your insinuation that only Trump's people get death threats. I didn't know making a side comment about your whataboutism needed citations.

Nope you took it outside the post go back and see I made no such insinuation

His father's cousins sent him a certified mail to basically kick him out of the family for not supporting Trump.

It had nothing to do with not making him Sec. of the Air Force. It's because the man actually believed Trump deserved to be impeached.

Gods forbid someone not suck Trump's orange behind if they have an R beside their name, am I right?
He voted to impeach because he was mad at Trump for shunning him

Unlike you here is a citation or Tweet

You can see why the family is pissed for him to drag the family name through the mud

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You're citing Matt Gatez, one of the most puckered Trumplicans there is to Trump's orange ass.

That's not a 'citation', that's an opinion of a suckass.
It's an opinion from him to say he sponsored Kinzinger to Trump, that's more evidence than the 1st impeachment, so, OK I see where this is going your opinion is worth more than my cited posts carry on

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

THE LINCOLN PROJECT IMPLODES, 2ND MINOR ACCUSES JOHN WEAVER AS ANTI TRUMP GROUP FALLS APART​

Yup, the beardies in the kid's room falling apart....more.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
I agree. He should be banned from running again for president or any political position. What's interesting is that at least something is happening with Trump's impeachment... compared to other countries wherein the government is being manipulated. Nevertheless, Trump's administration really did something.... not positively hahah It seems like he also do not know what he is doing. I just hope that other politicians do view politics as a fun game that everyone should be a part of it. Now with the new administration, a lot of people are expecting a better performance from the administration.

Reactions: JLM and Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Lets hope Trump and his followers stymie and paralyse America for the next 4 years.
That would be MAGA
🤡
O bum head already did that when he used the EPA to shut down all the power plants in the face of GLOWBALL COOLING.
;)
then of course there is the pedophile agenda in the bathrooms and the Covid agenda as espoused by critters like Serryah the bearded.

Say Doug, they really keep you new zealanders in the dark down there don't they?

Reactions: Twin_Moose