Saskatoon Muslim man says he was stabbed, had beard cut off in alleged hate crime

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Boomer did you catch that car accident at the gay parade the other day? some called it terrorism till they found out it was a ( recently vaccinated blood stroke in the brain? ) gay driven accident.

The Hate Crimes that Were Not: A List of Fake Hate Crimes​

1/ Jussie Smollett MAGA Assault Hoax​

Who pays the fakenews DA involved again?

Soros-funded radical DAs ‘are killing our cities’​

'More dangerous communities and more violent criminals on the streets'​

Soros - the devil from hell! He is truly an evil man.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
They need Govt help.

Save us Justin, save us!

Two "stunts" in the run up to the election.
They'll likely be a "commission" started whereby the people involved will get a goodly amount of cash for sitting on said commission and the end result will be simply that Canadians should be more accepting of minorities and that Canada is still a racist country and that government needs to control the population more. That is what I suspect will happen. Now if it was a White male that was attacked, I'm sure they'd find fault with whatever it was he was doing before he was attacked. That seems to be the nature of politics now-a-days. Silly, I know but there it is.

Reactions: petros

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Likely because it's front & center about how everyone is so racist & are bigots and people are starting to get pissed off. The more people get pissed off, the happier the Leftists are because that's exactly what they want - division amongst the population based on race. So, I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.
The Left would be powerless were it not for the media hounds who quickly exploit every single narrative - true or not. The media is the leading cause of the divisiveness that grows every wider in our country. Social networks also play a large part in driving the wedge even deeper.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Why would I hide?? I just tell them to move on.. I'm not scared of people.

But it's A-Okay Danbones, you don't have to be scared anymore.. you can come out on CC. We will understand. ;)
When You can't seem to win an argument with facts so just make Shit up eh?
;)
What's with the sudden left turn bub? That's how them nazis are famous for doing things.