Royal Watch...;-)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
CNN Poll

Question: Prince Charles of Great Britain and his wife, Camilla, will visit the United States this week. How interested are you in their visit?

Question: Suppose you could meet Prince Charles and Camilla in person. Is that something you would like to do or not, or would you not care one way or the other?

Question: Suppose you could meet Prince William and Prince Harry in person. Is that something you would like to do or not, or would you not care one way or the other?

You can call it more of a curiosity as to why anyone would consider having them heads of state because thier blood is considered better than us mediocre "chaps". And we all have blue blood last time I checked.

When they figure out a way to make themselves relevent, apart from being a sideshow attraction, let me know.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"And we all have blue blood last time I checked."

Some more than others.... :p

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
CNN Poll

Question: Prince Charles of Great Britain and his wife, Camilla, will visit the United States this week. How interested are you in their visit?

Question: Suppose you could meet Prince Charles and Camilla in person. Is that something you would like to do or not, or would you not care one way or the other?

Question: Suppose you could meet Prince William and Prince Harry in person. Is that something you would like to do or not, or would you not care one way or the other?

You can call it more of a curiosity as to why anyone would consider having them heads of state because thier blood is considered better than us mediocre "chaps". And we all have blue blood last time I checked.

When they figure out a way to make themselves relevent, apart from being a sideshow attraction, let me know.

if there is such a lack of interest .......why bother doing a poll. Aren't there more important issues to "poll" ???

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Probably because Prince Charles of Great Britain and his wife, Camilla, were coming to the US.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Scientists have claimed that every living person on the planet today can be traced back to 3 people..so we all could have Royal blood . It's certainly nothing to brag about :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
missile said:
Scientists have claimed that every living person on the planet today can be traced back to 3 people..so we all could have Royal blood . It's certainly nothing to brag about :)

agree on the nothing to brag about. and nothing to envy. Often wondered why the term "blue blood"is applied to folks like this.......as it suggests that they are dead/or dying. (lack of oxygen turns the blood "blue" and causes cyanosis.... blue tinted skin. ).

There goes that (blue blood) bubble... :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Royal Watch...;-)

Summer said:
Why would a poll be needed in order to show indifference to something over that long a span?

When was the last time you saw a poll about chamber pots?

That was a joke Summer. You know jokes? Haha? Like the royals?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hey there ITN, that's the Queen your making fun of!! :p

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Summer said:
It's red even when it's not, but it's a much brighter red when oxygenated.

holy crap summer! talk about being on the same wave length... and posting at exactly the same time. :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Jay said:

Hey, each to his own. I don't care what other countries/peoples think, but to suggest we are obsessed with royals in the US, is quite frankly, ....... nevermind.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Jay said:

yea........watch yourself. show a little respect and dignity.. :wink:

sheesh.......