Revelence of Religion

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
That is a very interesting article. It is troubling for the Israeli government to decide who is what and what is who to accept into its borders. And if they turn people back what would it say to the ultra-religious people who follow the Torah carefully and such.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
This is the part I find interesting.

As our readers know, our organization, United Israel, holds the position that significant portions of the Ten Lost Tribes are now found among the Scandinavian, Celtic & kindred peoples of northwestern Europe and the United States

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It was a joke.....there is no pig waiting for you. :p

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
I disagree with organized religion because I believe that belief systems were designed to control the populous, and are often used as excuses to take actions that even sometimes go against the religion itself. Most of what is in the new testament is known to have been added during a 300 year period after Christ when it was being copied by hand. I suspect the other holy books also fell to the same fate. This is why there are so many contradictions that lead the followers astray.

I myself don't really believe in heaven or hell. I don't even believe in death. For me, I'm simply moving on to my next life. Hundreds, even thousands of years can pass, but it is only a moment. It's like going to sleep, hours can pass in what seems like a blink. Planets, scenery, faces, and even my body change, but I live on eternally. To me heaven is life and I can't even visualize something better than living. Happyness and joy would be nothing without pain and sacrifice. Sometimes I even recongnize the souls of others, which is mathematically predictable, when you're life is eternal, that you end up sharing time and space with the same people more than once.

Jersay, maybe in your next life you'll be the viking you wish to be, and have a glorious victory and feast on suckling pig. Maybe I'll join you. My ancestors were also vikings, as I'm a Normand. It's not just a small world, but a small universe.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Revelence of Religion

Alberta'sfinest said:
My ancestors were also vikings, as I'm a Normand. It's not just a small world, but a small universe.

Us Hebrews are everywhere!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Jersay said:
I am a Viking, the viking people are still strong. :D

You're an Israelite lost like the rest of the 10 tribes.

Hosea 1

"10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel."

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
To what?

If i am connected to Judaism and Hebrew so be it, but I will remain a Heathen right now. And if they are the same, the Jewish religion has to change its name. :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Jersay said:
To what?

If i am connected to Judaism and Hebrew so be it, but I will remain a Heathen right now. And if they are the same, the Jewish religion has to change its name. :wink:

Ya, I'm just harassing you....but I thought I would share that little theory with you for interests sake.