Religion of Peace in action

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Which religion is the 'religion of peace'? what peace, what religion, why of peace, and you, devils, the dove of peace? :laughing6:
Shame on you, hypocrites.

What's the difference between the 'devil' and the sinner?
The sinner may be ignorant of his sins and may repent, while the devil knows the truth and insists on the disobedience.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The religion of God is not peace for everyone: it is peace only for the peaceful and vengeance for the wrong-doers and disbelievers who fight God and His religion.

Jesus Christ said: "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."
Gospel of Matthew 10: 34

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#The_Jihad_the_Holy_War
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#The_Jihad_the_Holy_War

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
N.B. If believers yield to atheists and idolaters, these will subject, humiliate and kill Muslims;

in addition, they will prevent them from worshiping God Almighty and will transgress on their mosques and corrupt their prayers and distort the heavenly books..

as has the communist China government recently transgressed and persecuted the Muslims in China,
and as have the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv almost annihilated the Palestinian people and they plan to transgress on the Holy Aqsa mosque in Al-Quds: Jerusalem.

Quran 22: 40, which means:
(Those who have been driven out of [Mecca] their home-town without right [of the associaters on them], but only for that they said: "Our Lord is God" c.

And had it not been for that God restrains people: some men by means of others d, cloisters [of Christians, which are on mountains and in the rural areas], and churches and prayers [would have been forsaken] and [the Muslim places of worship: the] mosques – wherein God's name is mentioned much [in the times of the five prayers every day] would have been destroyed e.

But God will surely help those who help His [cause]; surely God is Most Powerful, All-Mighty.)
........................................................................................

40 c It means: They have no sin against them, but only that they said: “Our god is God, and we do not worship anyone else.” So the associaters [or idolaters] considered such words a sin, because they refused to worship their idols.

40 d It means: Had it not that God set the believers on the disbelievers and they killed and terminated them, the disbelief would have prevailed, the prayers and God’s worship forsaken, and the mosques and the places of worship would have been destroyed, as in the following sentence in the aya.

40 e The Jewish places of worship are called the K'nesset or the Synagogue, while Sabaeans call them: Mandi.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_40
quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_40

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
First Muslim Pennsylvania state rep. RESIGNS after being CAUGHT stealing money from charity

Shameful.

Charlatan Walter ..

:laughing6:

you cannot claim related to Jesus Christ in any way .. you being deceitful and liar to yourself before others.

Don't you know that your people: the democratic and civilized killed one million of the Algeria people!?
And I cannot busy myself by enumerating the well known thefts and homosexual abuses of your clergies .. which all the world see in the news almost every day.

And as Jesus Christ said:
"How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
"

Matthew 7: 4-5

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Charlatan Walter .. you cannot claim related to Jesus Christ in any way .. you being deceitful and liar to yourself before others.
Don't you know that your people: the democratic and civilized killed one million out of the Algeria people!?
And I cannot busy myself by enumerating the thefts and homosexual abuses of your clergies ..
Kaboom!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Religious gatherings exempted in 14 states.
Who knew religion is a mental disorder....:smile:

I have a love hate reply here.

The fewer believers the better, as then there would not be as many homophobes and misogynous people around.

Let me use the words that WASP's will understand as an analogy for COVID 19.

“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

Regards
DL