Quotes from the American Taliban

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
8O I bumped into this whilest surfing around. It certainly sent a chill up my spine reading these. I just don't understand how people think like this, it's rather sad and frightening at the same time.

Quotes from the American Taliban

Here's some teasers:

Pat Robertson
"I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period."

"[Homosexuals] want to come into churches and disrupt church services and throw blood all around and try to give people AIDS and spit in the face of ministers."

"[Planned Parenthood] is teaching kids to fornicate, teaching people to have adultery, every kind of bestiality, homosexuality, lesbianism – everything that the Bible condemns."

Pat Buchanan
"Our culture is superior. Our culture is superior because our religion is Christianity and that is the truth that makes men free."

"There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The "negroes" of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."

"Rail as they will about 'discrimination,' women are simply not endowed by nature with the same measures of single-minded ambition and the will to succeed in the fiercely competitive world of Western capitalism."

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Quotes from the Ameri

Andygal said:
Those shitheads.

They are scary scary people.

are they ever!! Can hardly believe it .....when I read such crap.

thinking has stopped.......and "believing " has taken over. Sheeple. :x

Ann Coulter
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

Insane. .......as in mentally dysfunctional. And yet these folks have the notoriety and following......

go figure. (ugly fanaticism at it's worst)

Quite an eyeful on this link. Thanks...... as it sure brings things
home.