Quoteable Quotes

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of changing their views to fit the facts, they try to change the facts to fit their views. Kim Dotcom

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A minor verbal stumble, not even technically incorrect.

But, I figured since the White Right screams that Biden is senile every time he pauses, I'd get in on the fun.

Person woman man camera TV

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
A minor verbal stumble, not even technically incorrect.

But, I figured since the White Right screams that Biden is senile every time he pauses, I'd get in on the fun.

Person woman man camera TV
Minor??....OK

I will give you a whataboutism........Every word Trump said was scrutinized to the Nth degree. Turnabout is fair play.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Minor??....OK

I will give you a whataboutism........Every word Trump said was scrutinized to the Nth degree. Turnabout is fair play.
Yeah, that's what I said.

If McConnell had said "Americans generally," he would have been spot on.

And even without that, saying "Blacks have the same voting rates as Americans" is not saying Blacks are not Americans. It's just saying the Black American population has the same voting rates as the American population as a whole.

And you're awa' wit' the fairies. Trump said stupid, false, and crazy things so often most of it just slipped by.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I wrote down several quotes when I was psychotic...

On Fatherhood

"Long days. Fast years."

On Presentation

"A nice frame can do wonders for an average painting."

On Life

"Bad art can make you laugh
Good art can make you think
Great art can destroy you"

(Yes. Rumours of my demise were premature. How have you been there, Sir T-Bones? You're always on point and have a 'sense of the occasion'. I took your advice and dialed social media back over the holidays. Feeling better now. It's nice to be back in the fold with all of you.) ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I wrote down several quotes when I was psychotic...

On Fatherhood

"Long days. Fast years."

On Presentation

"A nice frame can do wonders for an average painting."

On Life

"Bad art can make you laugh
Good art can make you think
Great art can destroy you"

(Yes. Rumours of my demise were premature. How have you been there, Sir T-Bones? You're always on point and have a 'sense of the occasion'. I took your advice and dialed social media back over the holidays. Feeling better now. It's nice to be back in the fold with all of you.) ;)
Still putting one in front of the other, Hoof. Glad you're feeling better, and glad you're back.

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy. -George Carlin

Reactions: taxslave