Quebec Launching Vaccine Lottery

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Good luck with that! Given my major distrust with the government, nothing they say or do will encourage me to get vaccinated. The governments (both provincial and Feds) treat English speakers in Quebec as second class citizens, so how can we trust them? Just look at Bills 96 and C-32.

Furthermore, even if I hypothetically did want to participate in the lottery, it’s not available to me as the site is in French only and I’m unable to read it.

People must register in order to take part in the lottery, and can sign up at quebec.ca/concoursvaccination as of July 25.
Quebec launching vaccine lottery

Reactions: taxslave

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Good luck with that! Given my major distrust with the government, nothing they say or do will encourage me to get vaccinated. The governments (both provincial and Feds) treat English speakers in Quebec as second class citizens, so how can we trust them? Just look at Bills 96 and C-32.

Furthermore, even if I hypothetically did want to participate in the lottery, it’s not available to me as the site is in French only and I’m unable to read it.

Quebec launching vaccine lottery
edge has a translation button. 💡 ;)

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The governments (both provincial and Feds) treat English speakers in Quebec as second class citizens, so how can we trust them?

Furthermore, even if I hypothetically did want to participate in the lottery, it’s not available to me as If you are not born of French citizenship and living in Quebec then you are a second class citizen. Accept it or move out.
It’s that simple.
If you are not born in Quebec to French nationals then you are a second class citizen. Accept it or move out.
It’s that simple.

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
It’s that simple.

If you are not born in Quebec to French nationals then you are a second class citizen. Accept it or move out.
It’s that simple.
Why should I move out? This is my hometown and my family has lived here for generations. We’re not living in 1930s Germany. No one is forcing anyone to leave. In fact, leaving my hometown would be seen as a sign of weakness on my part.

Reactions: taxslave