Political Violence & China Policy

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Rep. Greg Steube Calls Out Double Standards on Political Violence; Biden China Policy

PDF
Hypocrisy is a term that apparently is "ok" for those who, under the Democrats, use it regularly. It's now "do as I say and not as I do" and by god you'll be condemned (cancelled) if you think otherwise. All politicians are guilty of this in some way or another but especially the Democrats & their Leftist followers.

Same change as the term "insurrection" and "domestic terrorism" - neither term mean what they used to because everyone who has a different opinion and/or belief are considered either a insurrectionist or domestic terrorist under the eyes of the Left. However, if you belong to BLM or Antifa - well they're neither which is where the "hypocrisy" is really obvious but not an issue apparently.

Insurrection -
  • The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
  • n.
    A rising up; uprising.
  • n.
    The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.
Jan 6th was hardly an Insurrection - it was led thugs that deserve to be caught and prosecuted and EVERYONE from both sides condemned the action.

Domestic Terrorism -

In 2020, in response to Public Law 116-92, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020, the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice/FBI published the following definition of domestic terrorism: "Domestic Terrorism for the FBI’s purposes is referenced in U.S. Code at 18 U.S.C. 2331(5), and is defined as activities: Involving acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; Appearing to be intended to: Intimidate or coerce a civilian population; Influence the policy of government by intimidation or coercion; or Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping; and Occurring primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."[7]

(Wikipedia definitions)

According to the current Administration, all Republicans, (especially white people) are Domestic Terrorists, especially if they supported Trump and need to be brainwashed (i.e. put in re-education camps) immediately so as to ensure compliance to Leftist beliefs. This is an obscenity and shouldn't be tolerated but it will be and likely to get worse.

Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Why weren't any BLM rioters arrested?
Excellent question. They should have been and that's the point I was making in my previous post. Any that were arrested were released thanks to the Hollywood idiots that provided bail funds so that those who were arrested could continue their "good work" destroying buildings and businesses that others had worked so hard to build. Disgusting!