Police Say Man With No Hands and No Legs Is Armed and On the Run

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
awww...it's ok, we have lovely parting gifts for you. there's a can of shasta soda, some rice a roni and a big ol' richard dawson kiss from yours truly. :lol:

A Richard Dawson kiss? Really? Don't tease me now, cuz I'm pretty sure he used tongue. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm pretty sure he used tongue. ;)
To climb stairs with maybe. How dangerous is a suitcase? It isn't like you have to say, 'Stay' when you put him down someplace' (with water and a snack) Then again the Black Knight found employment. (insert working link to Monty Python and the Black Knight vid chip)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
New flash
Cops shoot & kill multiple murder suspect- Repeatedly told to raise his hands, no response.
Officers felt he was of imminent danger to themselves and contrary to public belief could not shoot him in the legs………

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
New flash
Cops shoot & kill multiple murder suspect- Repeatedly told to raise his hands, no response.
Officers felt he was of imminent danger to themselves and contrary to public belief could not shoot him in the legs………
hands down

another great line...LOL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Like his two partners, Bob was caught trying to cross a lake and Matt was found in a parking lot.

All in all I can't help but feel it is the end to what was obviously a very bad day already, I say that after walking over here and typing that out in about 30 seconds.

One more part to go and he would make a trustworthy Priest.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A Richard Dawson kiss? Really? Don't tease me now, cuz I'm pretty sure he used tongue. ;)

well...if that's what we're gonna call it then, a 'tongue'...that's just fine. ;-)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Doesn't matter what you call him, with no arms and legs it isn't like 'Come.' is in his 'things I can do.' list.