Pizza

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Re: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

They publish the nutritional content and ingrediants of all their food on the internet nowadays...you can't lie about stuff like that and get away with it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's just hysterical. Sorry, but Pizza Hut and low fat are not friends. My arteries clog thinking of Pizza Hut. Although maybe in England you have different stuff (I mean at PIzza Hut), who knows.

Can you please send some Prawn Crisps? Thank you and I shall send you some maple syrup and pancake mix.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

manda said:
Twila said:
Spinach pizza!!! Sounds horrid

It's the best....delicious....completely veggie, not vegan though....feta....yum! I'm gathering you dislike spinach?

yummy! the only thing better is veggie pizza (hold the pineapple) with spinach salad on the side

Manda, you might like Sarpino's Pizza, they have a cool spinach/egg/feta cheese pizza that is to die for. Warning, though, it is really, really rich, eating more than two slices is overkill!

My favourite way to have pizza (vegetarian is the only kind we get) is with no cheese at all (pizza places have fits about this, though... they will argue with you). But if the ingredients are top-notch, a pizza is even better without the cheese, you can actually taste the other toppings instead of just tasting cheese (not to mention it is a lot healthier).

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Manda, you might like Sarpino's Pizza, they have a cool spinach/egg/feta cheese pizza that is to die for. Warning, though, it is really, really rich, eating more than two slices is overkill!

My favourite way to have pizza (vegetarian is the only kind we get) is with no cheese at all (pizza places have fits about this, though... they will argue with you). But if the ingredients are top-notch, a pizza is even better without the cheese, you can actually taste the other toppings instead of just tasting cheese (not to mention it is a lot healthier).

Don't have a Sarpino's around here..is that a brand or a resturaunt. Yeah, I worked in a pizza shop, and hated the people who ordered no cheese, it's really hard to get the dough to cook without burning the sauce and toppings. having worked in a pizza shop though, I have done masterful things with cheese...The best pizza I made was with spinach, red onion, feta, taziki sauce, tomato and chicken...yummy!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Pfft...Sarpino's, Dominos, Little Ceasers, Pizza Hut, it's all the same sh*t. You haven't had pizza unless you've tasted ITN's homemade pizza 8)

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
RE: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

THE best pizza by far is a vegetarian with beef. And if you are ever in Maple Ridge, BC stop by Andiano's on Lougheed & 207. It's to die for.

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la

I think not said:
Pfft...Sarpino's, Dominos, Little Ceasers, Pizza Hut, it's all the same sh*t. You haven't had pizza unless you've tasted ITN's homemade pizza 8)

how well does it survive shipping.....you don't make pizza with special sauce the morning after now do you ITN...? :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

bevvyd said:
THE best pizza by far is a vegetarian with beef. And if you are ever in Maple Ridge, BC stop by Andiano's on Lougheed & 207. It's to die for.

Vegetarian with beef eh?

Would that not be considered an oxymoron?

...or is there some sort of subtle double entendre at play here... :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

manda said:
I think not said:

how well does it survive shipping.....you don't make pizza with special sauce the morning after now do you ITN...? :wink:

:lol: No I don't. But if you want the recipe its free :D But you have to follow it to the ounce (or gram), otherwise you will not achieve perfection :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

manda said:
I'm not that good at sticking to recipies...but I'll promise to try...Fire at will! :lol:

Okie Dokie, since you don't follow things to the ounce, stick with the proportions you are familiar with, but thats at your own peril eh? :p

Ingredients for Sauce: Tomato Sauce, Olive Oil, Pepper, Salt and you will use a pinch, use it, a pinch of sugar. Mix all together.

Ingredients for dough: Flour, Yeast, Salt. Knead the dough with warm water. When it doesn't stick to your fingers, you're ready. Put a couple of drops of olive oil in the bottom of the pan and spread the dough out. Put the sauce over the dough.

Toppings: You HAVE to use Kaseri cheese (can only be found in a Greek Deli), and not the bloody packaged stuff. And put plenty of it. Also chop olives and green peppers. AND THATS IT.

You can only use one meat topping if you like, no mushrooms, no anchovies, they will kill the taste.

And then the most important is you bake at 350 F (low setting), for about 30 to 40 minutes. And voila. ITN Pizza. Sounds simple. But follow this and you'll see a difference.

Disclaimer* : If you don't like the results you flunked!