Philosophy Question

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: Philosophy Question

Summer said:
LOL.... my fiance has a History degree. Doesn't actually use it much in his working life, but he finds it helpful in understanding the world, and when he writes.

Yeah people snicker, when they find out I don't wish to become a teacher or prof. There like ""what else is it good for?"

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Finder said:
Summer said:
LOL.... my fiance has a History degree. Doesn't actually use it much in his working life, but he finds it helpful in understanding the world, and when he writes.

Yeah people snicker, when they find out I don't wish to become a teacher or prof. There like ""what else is it good for?"

A History degree is great if you have my job......a guy locked in the guard compartment of an armoured truck with you........and he is obviously just waiting for fascinating lectures on the Battle of Culoden. :D :D :D

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net

Colpy said:
Finder said:
Summer said:

A History degree is great if you have my job......a guy locked in the guard compartment of an armoured truck with you........and he is obviously just waiting for fascinating lectures on the Battle of Culoden. :D :D :D

lol... funny I work with 3 other Security Supervisors and Directors whom have degree's in odd fields.

oh hum. =-(