PA Legislature Plans to Take Back Power to Send Electors to Electoral College

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Most American voters are fair and honest people across party lines , they want fair and honest elections . If 30% of Democrat voters believe it was rigged , should it not be fully investigated ? Would you all be singing the same tune if the rolls were reversed ? For some reason I think not .
I think it should be fully investigated. I doubt it is possible to find out for sure unless someone has a guilty conscience since all the dirt will be buried deep. The partisans on all sides will do their best to obfuscate the matter and the majority of taxpayers will be left believing government is a sham.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think it should be fully investigated. I doubt it is possible to find out for sure unless someone has a guilty conscience since all the dirt will be buried deep. The partisans on all sides will do their best to obfuscate the matter and the majority of taxpayers will be left believing government is a sham.
As we speak, volunteers are roaming around Pennsylvania graveyards asking dead people how they managed to vote.