Oops, I Did It Again. . .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In Prince Georges County, Maryland, a high-school teacher has been cleared of criminal charges for "inadvertently" sending explicit photos to students.

The sex of the teacher was not specified, but if the teacher hasn't been fired, I think student comments and blatant "checking him/her out" would be enough to drive a reassignment or resignation.

The good news is that the school is providing mental-health counsellors to students. I'd love to be a fly on the wall. . .

"So, do you have any questions or concerns about this?"

"Yeah, do you think she'd date a teenager? Cause that hotty got it going ON!"

or. . .

"Are you OK with this now"

"Yeah, he ain't gonna hurt nobody with THAT li'l thing!"

Kids can be so cruel. . .

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
In Prince Georges County, Maryland, a high-school teacher has been cleared of criminal charges for "inadvertently" sending explicit photos to students.

The sex of the teacher was not specified, but if the teacher hasn't been fired, I think student comments and blatant "checking him/her out" would be enough to drive a reassignment or resignation.

The good news is that the school is providing mental-health counsellors to students. I'd love to be a fly on the wall. . .

"So, do you have any questions or concerns about this?"

"Yeah, do you think she'd date a teenager? Cause that hotty got it going ON!"

or. . .

"Are you OK with this now"

"Yeah, he ain't gonna hurt nobody with THAT li'l thing!"

Kids can be so cruel. . .
must of had send explicit photos/videos to students set to on. 📱 ;)

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Probably had a student list email ad it autocompleted and they hit send. I've seen that kind of thing happen lots of times over the years, although not with explicit photos :)

I guess it also depends how 'explicit' they were. Lacy underwear and a provocative pose might be let slide in the end, total nude doing inappropriate things with vegetables probably would not have.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I guess it also depends how 'explicit' they were. Lacy underwear and a provocative pose might be let slide in the end, total nude doing inappropriate things with vegetables probably would not have.
If it was Home Economics class they cover vegetables so maybe that could be viewed as extra credit.

Reactions: The_Foxer