Ontario government makes deal with Shoppers Drug Mart to offer free menstrual products in all schools

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ontario government makes deal with Shoppers Drug Mart to offer free menstrual products in all schools

shoppers.jpg

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-...e-menstrual-products-in-all-schools-1.5615927

Once again we are continuing down the path of the government, not parents, being responsisble for the health of their kids. Maybe it is just my cynicism, but this policy makes sense. So many dumb ass parents out there that can't even do basic things for their kids.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

View attachment 10429

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-...e-menstrual-products-in-all-schools-1.5615927

Once again we are continuing down the path of the government, not parents, being responsisble for the health of their kids. Maybe it is just my cynicism, but this policy makes sense. So many dumb ass parents out there that can't even do basic things for their kids.
sorry i thought the thread title said minstrel. 🏴 ;)
1633900572828.png

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The well being of the individual is the responsibility of the individual and/or their families. It is NOT the govt's responsibility.

Maybe if the fuckers at the provincial and federal levels knocked off all the excessive taxation people could actually afford the $10-$20 or so per month for feminine hygiene products.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The well being of the individual is the responsibility of the individual and/or their families. It is NOT the govt's responsibility.

Maybe if the fuckers at the provincial and federal levels knocked off all the excessive taxation people could actually afford the $10-$20 or so per month for feminine hygiene products.
I want free razors. $60 for an 8 pack is insane.