On Ignore

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Unfy has been here a while now, since before the viner migration and he's fitting in quite nicely. Seemed like just anther intellegent poster. Always has something positive to add to a convo. I can't speak to your detailed analysis of his personality but I like him.

Ya know he is intelligent. Hell some of his posts here are brilliant and I've said so in type.

He's a big boy, we have a lot of history, he's been spreadin a lot of manure about me since i came in....So I give a lil of his back at him....I know it ain't right...hell i keep mine as light as possible.Always with a bit of a laugh intended..Not looking to make people dislike him either.

Ok I'll give her a rest ........it does get tedious....I definatly do not want this turning into a crap fest...seriously....

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Diddly-eyed-Dave and his constant, obnoxious `lolling` at anything and everything.:roll:
Man, do you have a serious bone in your body or are you like that off-line as well?

Gives me the creeps.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Unfy has been here a while now, since before the viner migration and he's fitting in quite nicely. Seemed like just anther intellegent poster. Always has something positive to add to a convo. I can't speak to your detailed analysis of his personality but I like him.

Thanky, much obliged. :cool:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"LOL!!!!!!".......

There you go again Dave.
Laughing out loud at a phrase...a sentence...someone else`s fleeting thought or notion they might express no matter how insignificant to the subject at hand.
I`m curious Dave.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
We've had some discussion about this situation, and we'd like all you Viners to know that we've been paying attention. To the multitude of reports flying through our staff forum. To the steady stream of warnings we've received about potential troll activity. We've had to deal with trolls on occasion around here, so we readied ourselves for the nightmare antics of the dreaded Troll from The Vine.

We're still waiting.

So far....we don't see a whole lot to concerns ourselves with.

Well, except for the fact that there does appear to be a consistent campaign to dog the DreadedDoc on almost every post he makes. Personally, I think I'd have come unglued by now.

I don't think anyone gets a reputation like Doc's unless they've earned it. But whatever happened in the past, on the forum that was apparently ruined by this kind of behaviour, we'd be much obliged if it could be allowed to gasp it's last breath now.

Like I said, we're watching, we know what's going on, and we've let it go to see who's made of what. So far, DocDred doesn't seem to be the one flinging poo.

Just sayin.

Anyway, if there comes a point where we have to intervene, we will. We'd rather not though, 'cause you all seem like a nice bunch of people... and we're glad to have you all here. But I'm sure you'd all enjoy yourselves a whole lot more if you'd lay down that heavy load of baggage you're all carrying. You don't need it here.

Give DocDred a chance... if he's yanking our chains, we'll know soon enough, but if anyone makes a concerted effort to harass him into a blow out, he won't go down alone. If ya don't like him, that's ok, this is a big enough forum that you don't have to interact with him. What I see going on here though seems a bit like dirty play. imo.

So again, welcome everyone, but please.... keep the poo out of our sandbox ok?

Thanks,
From the Canadian Content Moderation Staff

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
"Like I said, we're watching, we know what's going on, and we've let it go to see who's made of what. So far, DocDred doesn't seem to be the one flinging poo."....................................8O

Then you must be enjoying it?

Last edited:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Then you must be enjoying it?

Actually, no. Nor comments like that...

btw, who are you again? If I didn't get a chance to welcome you to Canadian Content before, then let me do so now.

Welcome. :-|

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
Zan, thank you. As a Viner, well I guess former Viner is more apt now, I have said several times that we should not bring our dirty laundry here. Thank you for your words.

It was frustrating for me to see the slinging and feeling as though CC was becoming a reconstruction of the Vine, which is something I didn't think any of us wanted to see. If I was frustrated, I can only begin to imagine how you and you regulars were feeling. Again, thank you.