Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
make no mistake , u.s.a wanted this war

Well that was a given.. Biden fed all the information on Russian troop movements to China.. FFS..

Biden needed an excuse for the bad economy, and his bad ratings.. so what’s a few 1000 lives to change the narrative and put the blame on Putin.

The is Biden’s war, and the blood of those innocent people are on Biden. Yes I believe the Democrats engineered this war for their ratings.

Nevertheless, if Ukraine gave up the Donbass region, also un-dammed the river going to Crimea this could have been avoided

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
not so much support it as understand it, and not going along with the liberal hysteria that had no clue what the donbass war was 8 years prior.
I don't think anyone is under any illusion that Russia had provoked the Ukrainians before Crimea by bribing and controlling Yanukovych. Even after the election interference in 2010 to get him elected the Ukrainian people were peaceful until Yanukovych went against the will of the people in 2013 and dropped the European deal in favor of the Russian deal. The Ukrainian people were awaken to Putin in the spring of 2014 when he invaded Crimea and stole the peninsula and the Ukrainian Navy. To divert attention he encouraged Donbas and Luhansk to rise up for autonomy, but the surprise was Ukraine was able to put together a force to restrict the land grab to what it was 3 weeks ago.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well that was a given.. Biden fed all the information on Russian troop movements to China.. FFS..

Biden needed an excuse for the bad economy, and his bad ratings.. so what’s a few 1000 lives to change the narrative and put the blame on Putin.

The is Biden’s war, and the blood of those innocent people are on Biden. Yes I believe the Democrats engineered this war for their ratings.

Nevertheless, if Ukraine gave up the Donbass region, also un-dammed the river going to Crimea this could have been avoided

If only someone warned us…

FNwEdqbXMAMIT89.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I don't think anyone is under any illusion that Russia had provoked the Ukrainians before Crimea by bribing and controlling Yanukovych. Even after the election interference in 2010 to get him elected the Ukrainian people were peaceful until Yanukovych went against the will of the people in 2013 and dropped the European deal in favor of the Russian deal. The Ukrainian people were awaken to Putin in the spring of 2014 when he invaded Crimea and stole the peninsula and the Ukrainian Navy. To divert attention he encouraged Donbas and Luhansk to rise up for autonomy, but the surprise was Ukraine was able to put together a force to restrict the land grab to what it was 3 weeks ago.
crimea voted to join russia.
ukraine loved the crimeans so much they shut off their water supply after that.