Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

In other words, this dipshit is all for making this into the next world war officially.

Though I do agree something has to be done and maybe it's time 'the west' get it done... maybe suggest Non-NATO nations take planes up and enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine, in the interest of peace and keeping NATO out of the excuse Putin needs to escalate things.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
In other words, this dipshit is all for making this into the next world war officially.

Though I do agree something has to be done and maybe it's time 'the west' get it done... maybe suggest Non-NATO nations take planes up and enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine, in the interest of peace and keeping NATO out of the excuse Putin needs to escalate things.
I think he is saying that all the US does is talk and threaten, Ukraine doesn't need foreign pilots that is why they are asking for the Migs and better long range air and missile defense systems. But notice he is asking for S-300's and other Russian made equipment that they don't need training on. Britain is supposed to be sending in their own SAM and MANPADS Star Streak easy to use systems

As of right now Ukraine is holding off 3/4 of Russian total forces, I get it if NATO were to come in and enforce a no fly zone of any kind it will lead to WWIII which IMO would no better time to intervene. As far as nuclear weapons being used I don't think Putin would launch ballistics, but to be safe let the NATO countries start setting up their THAAD, Patriots and Israel's iron dome interceptors. But seeing that the USA has only sent a few patriot systems into the old Warsaw pact countries it seems it is not a big concern, they may have THAADs in the naval fleet though.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I think he is saying that all the US does is talk and threaten,

I think he's saying "If the US really wants to show justice, it should send troops to Ukraine, or at least set up a no-fly zone, and fight Putin’s troops directly, even that means sacrifice of US soldiers." Which means he wants the US to get involved and push everything into a guaranteed WWIII situation.

Ukraine doesn't need foreign pilots that is why they are asking for the Migs and better long range air and missile defense systems.

They're asking for a no-fly zone flown by foreign pilots, so yes, yes they do need foreign pilots.

But notice he is asking for S-300's and other Russian made equipment that they don't need training on.

Yes, because tactically that's just... smart?

Britain is supposed to be sending in their own SAM and MANPADS Star Streak easy to use systems

As of right now Ukraine is holding off 3/4 of Russian total forces,

For now; that will likely change when the mercs and extra fighters from Syria join the Russians.

I get it if NATO were to come in and enforce a no fly zone of any kind it will lead to WWIII which IMO would no better time to intervene.

... what?

As far as nuclear weapons being used I don't think Putin would launch ballistics,

If Putin were still a sane man, you might be right.

However, right now he is so far from sane you CANNOT say what he will and won't do, especially to save his obviously fragile ego.

but to be safe let the NATO countries start setting up their THAAD, Patriots and Israel's iron dome interceptors. But seeing that the USA has only sent a few patriot systems into the old Warsaw pact countries it seems it is not a big concern, they may have THAADs in the naval fleet though.

Wow, you really ARE all for WWIII aren't you?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
USA has been providing lethal aid since Trump approved it in 2018, Canada just approved lethal aid although allowed firearm companies to set up and make ammunition last year.

Obviously not nearly substantial enough until now.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I think he's saying "If the US really wants to show justice, it should send troops to Ukraine, or at least set up a no-fly zone, and fight Putin’s troops directly, even that means sacrifice of US soldiers." Which means he wants the US to get involved and push everything into a guaranteed WWIII situation.

(1)They're asking for a no-fly zone flown by foreign pilots, so yes, yes they do need foreign pilots.

(2)Yes, because tactically that's just... smart?

(3)For now; that will likely change when the mercs and extra fighters from Syria join the Russians.

(4)... what?

(5)If Putin were still a sane man, you might be right.

However, right now he is so far from sane you CANNOT say what he will and won't do, especially to save his obviously fragile ego.

(6)Wow, you really ARE all for WWIII aren't you?
Your first statement obviously we are saying pretty much the same thing

(1) Yes they are asking for a no fly zone the best they will get is a humanitarian fly zone but will still lead to WWIII at the first enforcement of it

(2) It's a work around since NATO will not get involved same as the Mig 29's

(3) Mercs are already there see Wagner group, Chechens, Belarusians, Ossetia anyway I was talking about the Russian military and they roughly lost about 10% of it in Ukraine already

(4) Yes IMO this would be the best time for NATO o come in and put a hell of a beating on the Russian military, just look at what Ukraine is doing all alone.

(5) Putin doesn't want to die, but he is getting very nervous evidenced by the military shake up going on right now in Russia

(6) Why the patriot/THAAD systems are already employed through out Europe, but only a few close to Ukraine. Aegis are deployed with the Naval force cruising through the Baltics, Mediterranean and South China seas' THAADs are deployed in Romania patriots in Poland and Serbia. Ukraine did approach Israel to purchase the Iron dome system they were turned down to not anger the Russians to maintain their airstrikes in Syria. What I was saying is if there was a big concern over nukes higher numbers of these systems would have already been delivered

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Obviously there wasn't a full scale invasion until now, the last 8 years were skirmishes off the Donbass and Luhansk regions.

Then obviously it's pointless to bring up prior funding in the first place.

This is a heewwuge win for Biden

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Personally, I am glad that the Left can finally recognize the importance of armed civilians, guns, border security, nationalism and patriotism.

Now we just need to get them to recognize the importance of those things In the USA instead of in other countries. 😂😂

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Personally, I am glad that the Left can finally recognize the importance of armed civilians, guns, border security, nationalism and patriotism.

Now we just need to get them to recognize the importance of those things In the USA instead of in other countries. 😂😂

Yeah, when we are likely to be invaded by a fascist state with a nuclear arsenal that believes we belong to them, then we can talk.

We already handled the first attempt relatively cleanly.