Omnibus Russia Ukraine crisis

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Both. Marines, deployed to Iraq. Still thinks Ukraine should cede territory for peace with Russia.

Makes a body wonder how much of the U.S. he'd trade for peace.
It appears he has a head on his shoulders. It's 6 months to January so nothing can really happen. Besides, perhaps because of elections, NATO took this over a few weeks (or more) back. They get the loot, the shopping list and the potential human allocations when it goes live.

F16s wont be operating out of Ukraine. Romania or Poland. It can only mean its a go. Maybe NATO or just Poland to start.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Russia's Iranian shithead drones are flying to Belarus and exploding. At least three shithead drones have exploded in Belarus to date.

Meanwhile, Meathead Medveded is whining that while Russia is murdering Ukrainian civilians those damn Ukrainian soldiers keep fighting and killing Russian soldiers and he just can't seem to comprehend why.

I mean my god, if it wasn't for all the needless death and destruction they're causing, Russia would be a fucking hilarious comedy show.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Russia's Iranian shithead drones are flying to Belarus and exploding. At least three shithead drones have exploded in Belarus to date.

Meanwhile, Meathead Medveded is whining that while Russia is murdering Ukrainian civilians those damn Ukrainian soldiers keep fighting and killing Russian soldiers and he just can't seem to comprehend why.

I mean my god, if it wasn't for all the needless death and destruction they're causing, Russia would be a fucking hilarious comedy show.
Nah, it's just plain funny. You suck Putin's dick, you get smacked around. Medvedev is the classic abused spouse.

Reactions: Jinentonix