Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
  • Angry
Reactions: taxslave

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

So that's why Trudeau is in such a rush for Bill's C-11, 18 & 36 to be passed. Canada is the "testing ground" for the WEF. Wow! Trudeau should really be charged with sedition or some such.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

World Health Organization “Global Pandemic Treaty” Includes Plan For Mandatory, Universal Digital Passport and ID System​

By Julian Conradson
Published May 25, 2022 at 7:30pm
634 Comments

Biden Regime Pushes World Health Assembly to Providing WHO Power Over the US During Pandemics – While Smaller Member States Are Objecting Its Passage​

By Joe Hoft
Published May 25, 2022 at 6:16pm
486 Comments

According to Klaus Schwab he appears to just love and adore our dictator in Ottawa because the Schwabster always has kind words for him. I believe that Canada has become the testing ground for the WEF globalist NWO, and our own personal WEF arse kissing dictator in Ottawa is all in with the WEF. This buffoon has pretty much turned Canada over to the WEF for their own pleasure to play with. Everything that this buffoon in Ottawa does, smacks of WEF globalism.

Three more years to go with this buffoon in charge. I guess by then, I will just have to accept the fact that one day soon I will own nothing, and be quite happy about it. Oh, the wonderful things and days ahead for us peasants that we can look forward too. Oh, the joy of it all. (n)