OMG :( Baghdad is totally on fire)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I'm watching this live on television. Baghdad is in big trouble, the live pictures on tv are horrifying. This is atleast 20 times worse than the world trade center.

There's a mushroom cloud over Baghdad and thousands upon thousands of children, men and women have perished :(

The americans are worse than the terrorists they claim to be fighting.

What the hell did these people of Iraq do to the US?

I'm floored, I dont know what to say.

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
me thinks there will be many more civilian casualties than the media and american government portrays.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Dont believe everything you hear my fellow Canadians. There will be more propoganda and disinformation then real fact. This is a normal course of war in our new information age.

It could be a year or more before we start seeing the whole truth of the war and the events that lead to it.

Sit tight fellow Canadians this show is far from over.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Anonymous said:
Gee, thousands upon thousands huh? I've not read of seen that reported anywhere!

Do you actually think this would be reported? Yes, there are reporters going along with the US army, and stationed in Kuwait and in other cities in the region.... But I'm sure you weren't aware that the American military is censoring, screening and filtering everything they report. The reporters actually "embedded" with the US army forces moving up Iraq are infact required to report what the army says they are allowed to report.

Don't think you're getting the whole truth on CNN, because you are most certainly not.