Ok, what movie have you watched over and over

krayzy-kutie

Nominee Member
May 10, 2005
Alberta
Cruel Intentions
Pirates of the Caribbian? I think thats how its spelt. :?
Grease
Forest gump
The Notebook
the Exorsist
13 Ghosts AND...
The first scooby doo movie...the second one was just sad. :(

Freethinker

Electoral Member
Jan 18, 2006
I think not said:
Movies

Documentaries

The Corporation
The Fog of War
Israel & The Arabs: The 50 Year War

I think you have nailed my 3 favorite documentaries.

In fog, McNamara at 87 is sharp as a tack. Heck he seems more lucid than some 40 year olds I know. He brings the backroom of American war history to life.

The Corporation brings to light why we really need solid vigilance and control over corporated behaviour. Scary at times. Just glad I already stopped drinking milk before I saw this one.

The 50 year war gives a quite unbiased view of events since 1948. Early on there was an Israeli attack that the Arabs greatly exagerrated to try and stir up resistance, it backfired. This exagerration is credited with the mass exodus of Arabs from the lands captured in 1948...

Three superb documentaries.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Re: RE: Ok, what movie have you watched over and over

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Hmm, movies I have seen many times, and will see many times more:

Children of Nature
Cafe Au Lait
Sofie
Dr. Strangelove
Semi-Tough

My brain is 'way too foggy right now to think of any more, and besides, my keyboard is playing games. I spilled papaya juice in it the other day and it is seemingly just now responding. You'd think the response would be a sugar rush, right? but no, it has made the keys sluggish instead.

You might be in the market for a new keyboard. I did the same a few years ago, but with chocolate milk. The keys started sticking the next day. I unscrewed the bottom and tried to clean it up with a small paint brush and alcohol. I finally went out and bought a new keyboard for $29.00. The new one has a lot more features and the letters and numbers aren't worn off the keys. I was almost glad I did it. :wink:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Ok, what movie have you watched over and over

#juan said:
I finally went out and bought a new keyboard for $29.00. The new one has a lot more features and the letters and numbers aren't worn off the keys. I was almost glad I did it. :wink:

Trouble is for me, I use a Mac, and Mac keyboards just aren't cheap, especially the nice one that goes with the G5. :cool: I can use non-mac keyboards, but there are small differences that one gets used to with the mac keyboard.

So far it seems to be semi-okay, I'm hoping that it just finishes digesting the juice, burps, then returns to normal. Is this wistful thinking? Almost for sure.

I've heard tell - this is going to floor you - that you can actually wash a keyboard, basically turn it upside down, rinse it out thoroughly, then leave upside down to dry. I want to try that, but I think, ha ha, that I'd rather try it when I have a replacement, just in case.

Freethinker

Electoral Member
Jan 18, 2006
RE: Ok, what movie have y

Just watched Primer. Watching it again to figure out what is going on.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
I think not said:
Movies

The Butterfly Effect <<<<----------You must be kidding! :roll:
And the Band Played On (HBO Special)
Les Miserables (with Anthony Perkins)

Documentaries

The Corporation
The Fog of War

You totally floored me on this one. Shrug - well, to each his own.
Mumble, mumble.

Uncle

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
unclepercy said:
I think not said:
Movies

The Butterfly Effect <<<<----------You must be kidding! :roll:
And the Band Played On (HBO Special)
Les Miserables (with Anthony Perkins)

Documentaries

The Corporation
The Fog of War

You totally floored me on this one. Shrug - well, to each his own.
Mumble, mumble.

Uncle

OH, I have been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar, and thank you for changing the other one. This one is very original.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
unclepercy said:
OH, I have been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar, and thank you for changing the other one. This one is very original.

You're welcome :D

Another movie I have watched over and over:

The Sum of All Fears.

Baltimore, kaboom! 8O

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Ok, what movie have y

I prefer to watch old black and white movies from the 50's over and over

I especially enjoy Harvey with Jimmy Steward and Arsnic and old lace with Carey Grant.

The Bat with Agnes Moorehead and Vincent Price is another I've watched repeatedly.....