October surprise

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I was only rebutting the comment that appeared to excuse Khadr by reason of indoctrination.. He had a brother that was exposed to the same influences and he made a different choice.

I realize that- I was of the same opinion at one time- And I have given this careful thought. One thing we should consider is why has the Govt not acted against the Mother - child abuse to say the least- grandparents- same thing - Deport the Fukers.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I realize that- I was of the same opinion at one time- And I have given this careful thought. One thing we should consider is why has the Govt not acted against the Mother - child abuse to say the least- grandparents- same thing - Deport the Fukers.

The family has citizenship - you can't deport them.

Child abuse? I'd agree, but how do you prove it? All you'd end up doing is giving these nutbars a pedestal to sermonize from and spew their hatred.

The made-in-Canada solution would be to set 'em all loose and publish their location in the local news papers.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Child abuse? I'd agree, but how do you prove it? All you'd end up doing is giving these nutbars a pedestal to sermonize from and spew their hatred.

The made-in-Canada solution would be to set 'em all loose and publish their location in the local news papers.

I understand the sister married into a very wealthy Canadian family.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Uh huh. During World War 2, we indiscriminately bombed German civilians. You said there are no rules to war, yet you also claimed there is a difference between armed combat and bombing civilians:
If you can't see the difference there is no point discussing anything further.

If there are no rules to war, what's wrong with bombing the civilians of your enemy? You're simply trying to have it both ways, I object to this, but not to that.

I object to the whole idea of war. Did you miss that in my prior post or are you just not quite smart enough to understand that?

Now if idiots out there want to have a war I would prefer it remained among armed combatants who made a choice to have war as a career(that means military personal in case you can't figure it out), and leave those who are peaceful citizens and not looking to fight out of it. An unrealistic dream given the history of war but I can still have that opinion. Remember, there is a big, big difference between someone's views and beliefs on war and someone talking about the facts of war.

I believe the govt can, for some reasons like national security, revoke citizenship if your were an immigrant.

:roll: