Obama: Keystone XL Won't Create Jobs, Will Raise Gas Prices

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
The facilities to upgrade have been waiting for a line to connect to. It makes me happy, My refinery/upgraders will finally be turning a dollar. Maybe I'll get 10 cents per litre dividends instead of 7.2 cents per L.

Yep.

See, the Us state Dept. doesn't want to cut off Orinoco heavy crude .Its called a 'tacit agreement'. Majuro is busy restoring order.

Venezula rainforest oil sands are being burned in eastern Canada, so just think how much greener Saskatchewan heavy oil that is pumped from kilometers below the surface, upgraded and stripped clean of their valueable chemicals in Regina and piped off the MTL and the East Coast off to feed the EU energy hunger.

Empty OPEC ships sail past the EU back through the Suez to the Gulf of Arabia which could have dropped CDN XL pipeline synthetic oil off in Spain or France but the XL is bad for Canada

Petros- you keep missing my point. Orinoco heavy crude sells in the gulf as American second supply.
: History of the Venezuelan oil industry and Energy policy of Venezuela

The Venezuelan oil producer PDVSA wholly owns its United States-based subsidiary, Citgo and attributes a large percentage of its wealth to oil sales from the United States

Venezuela has some of the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world, and consistently ranks among the top ten world crude oil producers.[85] Compared to the preceding year another 40.4% in crude oil reserves were proven in 2010, allowing Venezuela to surpass Saudi Arabia as the country with the largest reserves of this type.[86] The country's main petroleum deposits are located around and beneath Lake Maracaibo, the Gulf of Venezuela (both in Zulia), and in the Orinoco River basin (eastern Venezuela), where the country's largest reserve is located. Besides the largest conventional oil reserves and the second-largest natural gas reserves in the Western Hemisphere,[87] Venezuela has non-conventional oil deposits (extra-heavy crude oil, bitumen and tar sands) approximately equal to the world's reserves of conventional oil.[

the Majuro /Obama relationship " work's. XL pizzes with it. Capeche?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yep.

See, the Us state Dept. doesn't want to cut off Orinoco heavy crude .Its called a 'tacit agreement'. Majuro is busy restoring order.

Petros- you keep missing my point. Orinoco heavy crude sells in the gulf as American second supply.
: History of the Venezuelan oil industry and Energy policy of Venezuela

The Venezuelan oil producer PDVSA wholly owns its United States-based subsidiary, Citgo and attributes a large percentage of its wealth to oil sales from the United States

Venezuela has some of the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world, and consistently ranks among the top ten world crude oil producers.[85] Compared to the preceding year another 40.4% in crude oil reserves were proven in 2010, allowing Venezuela to surpass Saudi Arabia as the country with the largest reserves of this type.[86] The country's main petroleum deposits are located around and beneath Lake Maracaibo, the Gulf of Venezuela (both in Zulia), and in the Orinoco River basin (eastern Venezuela), where the country's largest reserve is located. Besides the largest conventional oil reserves and the second-largest natural gas reserves in the Western Hemisphere,[87] Venezuela has non-conventional oil deposits (extra-heavy crude oil, bitumen and tar sands) approximately equal to the world's reserves of conventional oil.[

the Majuro /Obama relationship " work's. XL pizzes with it. Capeche?
I know all about the Orinoco, great fishing and BIG snakes.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I know all about the Orinoco, great fishing and BIG snakes.

Yep. Majuro is turning out to b e a pretty practical guy. The 'tacit agreement ' has been overlooked by a lot of the anti Obama folk. Compared to the mudslings of the Bush- Chevez face off, its a pretty solid improvement.

Weaning the USA off of the middle east oil teat may be Prez O's greatest achievement.