New Quebec group takes militant stance on sovereignty

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
i am tired of all this separation talk. I am an ethnic English speaking Canadian that was born and raised in montreal. My whole life i was terrorized and told to speak french., we are in Quebec blah blah. I love living here but the ignorance that some Quebecers have upsets me. Don;t you realize that we have an advantage here. We have the opportunity to learn and speak two languages. Why close your eyes to enhancing your possibilities learning languages are a bonus. I speak four languages and i am proud, french being one of them. Quebecers should stop talking separation and start taking English classes learn the international language , everyone speaks English no matter where you go. Why deprive yourselves of communicating and travelling. There are so many possiblites out there.Stop Quebec is part of Canada and many Quebecers fail to remember that.

A fellow Canadian who just wants to feel like im at home, here in Quebec.

Welcome to CanadianContent. While I respect the fact that you wish your thoughts to be heard, there is no need to copy and paste the same post in three different threads. I will leave the three posts that you have already made alone, but please do not copy and paste anymore. Thank you.