New migrant caravan forming could be largest caravan yet

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No, it's a hundred million billion gazillion murderers and rapists!

You folks are fukked.. I'm laughing so hard.. people truly think these caravans are mostly made up of Hispanics.. NOT!!! 😂🤣

The majority are from Africa, Cuban and Muslim countries.. (I know I was in Mexico the last time they come through)

The cartels are charging thousand to bring them in up (or work for them inside the USA), and the ones that don't make it another $6,000 USD to get into the USA from border towns, Neuvo Lardeo, TJ, Mexicali and El Paso region.

The joke was Nuevo Laredo was jokingly named Negro Laredo.. and we should move to Africa.. it's empty now.. 🤣

GettyImages-612321864-640x480.jpg

The ones that are from Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba are extremely christian, anti-abortionist, Republican views.. which is good.

The others, welfare grabbers, criminals and rapist and many ex-military. You know the once raping 12 years old back in their African shithole

Last edited:
Reactions: Danbones

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...and Trump was so right..

Just hope the next 9/11 is on Biden watch.. 🤣 🤣

....and honestly I will be laughing my ass off. At this point the USA is dead to me.. just a place to earn my money and leave. Bring it to Canada, Mexico or some other country.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You folks are fukked.. I'm laughing so hard.. people truly think these caravans are mostly made up of Hispanics.. NOT!!! 😂🤣

The majority are from Africa, Cuban and Muslim countries.. (I know I was in Mexico the last time they come through)
Nonsense. They're all Muzzie Al Qaeda ISIS terrists a-comin' ta git us!

Don't you even remember your own propaganda?

Oh, right, of course not. Sorry. My bad.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Besides T-Bones.. I'm pro-immigration..

After all Mexican immigrants take the jobs "that not even blacks want to do;" or whites when offered $50 when they aren't to busy getting high on crack, having babies and having the Government pay for them. Nobody told them The Government, ain't their baby daddy.

Rest in Peace Sen. McCain. You were a true American heart and soul. ( ...and Yes Trump is an idiot insulting Sen McCain)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
No, it's a hundred million billion gazillion murderers and rapists!
No it is anywhere from 7,000 to 9,000 depending on the news source of potential covid-19 carriers who present a clear and present danger to the citizens of all the countries they invade. And it is an invasion in the sense of it being " an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain. They were told by their own government and both the Guatemalan and Mexican governments to stay home.

Reactions: B00Mer and petros

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No it is anywhere from 7,000 to 9,000 depending on the news source of potential covid-19 carriers who present a clear and present danger to the citizens of all the countries they invade. And it is an invasion in the sense of it being " an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain. They were told by their own government and both the Guatemalan and Mexican governments to stay home.

Well you know they are such a law abiding that would never attack police or military..

Sorta reminds me of the Capitol siege on their way to the USA.. 😂🤣

Reactions: Blackleaf

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I thought an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain, particularly by force and accompanied by violence, was Stopping the Steal and saving democracy.

It's all so confusing.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Funny how liberals want gun controls but not border controls, even though you need to enforce the latter to enforce the former.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Guns arent coming from Mexico. Mexicans like Canadians are importing.

A third of all firearms in the US come from abroad. Many are imported into the US illegally, with many of the illegally imported ones coming from China.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Good idea. We could emulate our sterling record of success in keeping illegal drugs out of the country.
Oh, thanks. I just thought I'd inject a little bit of commonsense into proceedings.

Unfortunately, with Biden, those illegal firearms are still going to be pouring in.