Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Sign of the times.

When the economy is booming, everyone has good jobs...low fuel prices...reasonable food prices...racism and crime go way down. When everyone has a piece of the pie, these things take care of themselves.

The gulf between the haves and have-nots is so wide now that marginalized groups are looking for scapegoats to vent their anger. The Clinton years were the best in my memory.

Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Well, least they have no issue showing their pathetic selves in public.

Sad that they likely won't be held to that much account for this.
Yeah man, only Black nazis like Nick Cannon and BLM's Yusra Khogali should be allowed to get away with it. I mean what the fuck kind of country gives a mother fucking award to some Black cunt with a public history of calling White people "subhuman defects" and spewing other racist, nazi rhetoric? I'll tell you what country, Canada!

Reactions: MyOpinion

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah man, only Black nazis like Nick Cannon and BLM's Yusra Khogali should be allowed to get away with it. I mean what the fuck kind of country gives a mother fucking award to some Black cunt with a public history of calling White people "subhuman defects" and spewing other racist, nazi rhetoric? I'll tell you what country, Canada!
You must be so proud.

On behalf of the United States of America, I would like to thank our valued friend and ally to the north for making us look slightly less stupid.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Well, least they have no issue showing their pathetic selves in public.

Sad that they likely won't be held to that much account for this.
they are also spending time in ottawa.

• Sad
Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
  • Haha
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones