My Politically Incorrect Golf Bag

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Many years ago, my brother entered a Hooters Restaurant golf tournament. His team won and his prize was a Hooters golf bag with the orange logo and everything on it.

I was at the golf range recently and this group of 19-20 year old youngsters spotted my bag and wanted to buy it off of me. They loved it.

I guess the golf bag was just so deliciously politically incorrect, those Millennial kids really wanted it.

I actually have two of them now. I should check E Bay and see what they are worth.

Is the Hooters chain of restaurants still going? Or did they get wiped off the map with the Me Too movement.

Reactions: taxslave

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I played nine holes yesterday...2 over and never made a putt. It was a good day, though. Not bad for an old hack. I can crack 80 if I play enough during the year. I picked up the game very young and had a golf membership in my teens.

Nothing really beats the magical confines of a golf course. You get to shut the world out for a few hours, and enjoy some friendly competition and the beautiful outdoors.