Muslims and others could not understand this soora

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Soora 100 in the book of the Quran.. none of Muslims or others could know the implication or understand its meaning..
Imam Ali discussed it with Abdullah son of Abbas, and they could not reach to its exact meaning.
Imam Ali - salam to him - said it speaks about the horses in the Battle of Bad'r!
Ibn Abbas objected to him and said: We had only 2 horses in that battle.. but they are the camels in the Battle of Uhud because we had seventy camels in that battle.

Abu Abdallah said: in this soora, God neither said the 'horses' nor the 'camels', but He said the Aadiyat.
And here is its interpretation.

Listen to the recitation of this short soora 100:

And here is its interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:

Soora 100

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)​

[I swear by the following events which I will bring upon you, Meccans, if you do not believe in Me as the Only One God, and do not believe My messenger, Mohammed:]

(1. [I swear] by [the black birds of ravens] that rushed forth [on the Host of the Elephant], crying out [their glorification of God]!

2. And they started to move up and down [the battle field], shooting [them] with pebbles.

3. And the raiders, early in the morning.

4. And by [their shooting the pebbles], they stirred up dust [in the camp field.]

5. And they gathered round about the [elephant and its rider: their leader.]

6. Truly, man is ungrateful to his Lord.

7. And surely [man] bears witness to that [ingratitude.]

8. And he loves money very much.

[Then God threatened him about such of his acts, and He – be glorified – said:]
9. Does he not know [this ungrateful man] when the [dead bodies] inside the graves shall be dispersed,

10. And the [evil secrets and bad doctrines] inside breasts shall be brought out?

11. On that day will their Lord be All-Aware about [rewarding] them.)

The complete interpretation is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The implication of the oath in this soora:

It implies: If you do not believe in Me as God Almighty the One God without associate or equal, and in My messenger Mohammed, I will send on you the black ravens to shoot you with pebbles.

And this soora is similar to the soora 37, discussed in the thread in this forum
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?t=168177

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Soora 100 in the book of the Quran.. none of Muslims or others could know the implication or understand its meaning..
Imam Ali discussed it with Abdullah son of Abbas, and they could not reach to its exact meaning.
Imam Ali - salam to him - said it speaks about the horses in the Battle of Bad'r!
Ibn Abbas objected to him and said: We had only 2 horses in that battle.. but they are the camels in the Battle of Uhud because we had seventy camels in that battle.
Abu Abdallah said: in this soora, God neither said the 'horses' nor the 'camels', but He said the Aadiyat.
And here is its interpretation.
Listen to the recitation of this short soora 100:
And here is its interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly:
Soora 100
(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)​
[I swear by the following events which I will bring upon you, Meccans, if you do not believe in Me as the Only One God, and do not believe My messenger, Mohammed:]
(1. [I swear] by [the black birds of ravens] that rushed forth [on the Host of the Elephant], crying out [their glorification of God]!
2. And they started to move up and down [the battle field], shooting [them] with pebbles.
3. And the raiders, early in the morning.
4. And by [their shooting the pebbles], they stirred up dust [in the camp field.]
5. And they gathered round about the [elephant and its rider: their leader.]
6. Truly, man is ungrateful to his Lord.
7. And surely [man] bears witness to that [ingratitude.]
8. And he loves money very much.
[Then God threatened him about such of his acts, and He – be glorified – said:]
9. Does he not know [this ungrateful man] when the [dead bodies] inside the graves shall be dispersed,
10. And the [evil secrets and bad doctrines] inside breasts shall be brought out?
11. On that day will their Lord be All-Aware about [rewarding] them.)
The complete interpretation is here:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/100.htm#a100_1

Replace God with Satan and it will make more sense.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

The same had been said to Jesus Christ.
And it had also been said to Prophet Mohammed.

[When Quraish tribe said to the Prophet: “The one who brought the revelation to you is not an angel, but it is a devil”, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

(Quran 26: 210. Not by the devils has it been brought down;

211. It is not meet for them, nor is it within their power.

212. Surely, they are debarred from listening [to the Divine Word.]

213. Call not, therefore, on any other god beside God, lest you will become one of those punished [in the Next Life.]

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The same had been said to Jesus Christ.
And it had also been said to Prophet Mohammed.
[When Quraish tribe said to the Prophet: “The one who brought the revelation to you is not an angel, but it is a devil”, His saying – be glorified – was revealed:]

(Quran 26: 210. Not by the devils has it been brought down;
211. It is not meet for them, nor is it within their power.
212. Surely, they are debarred from listening [to the Divine Word.]
213. Call not, therefore, on any other god beside God, lest you will become one of those punished [in the Next Life.]
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210
quran-ayat.com/pret/26.htm#a26_210

Of course he's going to deny it, dumbass.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course he's going to deny it, dumbass.

Will Satan invite people to worship God alone without associate?
It can't be, because they will then be delivered and saved, while the purpose of Satan is to let them lose.

But it is possible that Satan may invite people to worship Jesus Christ, making him an associate with God (whether a son or part of Trinity), because they will lose and perish in Hell, if they associate anyone with God.

If you are not blind, you will see this.

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

The Quran cannot be invented or forged:

For if all the mankind, the genie-kind cooperated together to make something like the Quran, they cannot do it.

And the entire Quran invite people to God alone, which is contrary to the program of Satan.

If you have open mind, you will understand this.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Moreover, why do you say your words to bar people from the Quran, while the Quran respects Jesus Christ.. do you know why?

Because the Quran teachings falsify your claims and explode your falsehood of the Trinity which is not logical, neither did God say it, nor even did Jesus Christ say it.

Therefore, you say and reiterate that the Quran is from Satan, while it is you in fact that are trapped by Satan.

If you are not deaf, you will hear this.

Last edited: