Multiple fatalities in Gabriola plane crash

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
I was correcting him on it because it was wrong?

WHAT do you say was wrong? Are you referring to where the plane was designed? assembled? certified? registered? owned? maintained?

I already asked you this. Are you embarrassed to admit you don't know what you meant, or just too stupid to understand my question?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I am slightly puzzled as to why you think its important - since you claim it isn't important and that you can't understand it anyway.

Here's what you do - ask the other guy what he meant by American plane and then you'll have your answer.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
btw the three people who died in the accident are the pilot - from Mill Bay - and a couple from Cowichan Bay.

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
I am slightly puzzled as to why you think its important - since you claim it isn't important and that you can't understand it anyway.

Here's what you do - ask the other guy what he meant by American plane and then you'll have your answer.

Sorry you're 'slightly' puzzled.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Sorry that you don't understand that an "American plane" suggests that the aircraft is carrying people from America rather than my friends and neighbors.

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
Sorry that you don't understand that an "American plane" suggests that the aircraft is carrying people from America rather than my friends and neighbors.

Hoid; To me, the phrase "American plane" only means there's something important that's American, about the plane.

I simply wanted to know what you meant by it, and why you felt it important to identify; thought you could have been referring to its manufacture.

And I believe I understand English quite well ;).

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What we were referring to was the people who were on the aircraft.