Mr. Ronery threatens Oz

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I've always felt that NK says stuff like this because they think the US would never strike. They are too close to China, and China and Russia would get ticked. Times change though. They are huffing and puffing, but it will backfire one day. Trump was working towards that end by improving relations between China and the US.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I've always felt that NK says stuff like this because they think the US would never strike. They are too close to China, and China and Russia would get ticked. Times change though. They are huffing and puffing, but it will backfire one day. Trump was working towards that end by improving relations between China and the US.

For most of the time, the Babelfish translation of the Nork threats has been "Send money now, Round-eyes" but since it clearly doesn't work to do so, Comrade Kim is walking out on a plank over a sea full of sharks. The UN force could be re-constituted and this time, two powerful allies are added: Japan and South Korea, both of whom are defending themselves.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Traditionally, past leaders have been bought off to silence them. On another thread I said something to the effect that they are looking for another handout. I do not believe that Trump or his advisors care to dole out any more welfare money.

Trump was looking to cozy up to China, but it's not because he likes Chinese food.

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Ever heard of "little-itus"? It's a condition some shorter males suffer from so they get all pumped up.
That's what the little pygmy from Pyongyang is suffering from. Nobody takes NK seriously because no one really needs to and in the big wide world of geo-politics, that means the little turd feels the need to make a lot of noise to get some much needed attention. After all, when fearless leader isn't sabre rattling, who really gives any thought to NK?