Most Liked......but Incredibly BORING

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Most Liked......but I

Wednesday's Child has a point, look at Patrick Moore (the former gamesmaster for those of an early 1990's uk computer game show bent)...the sky at night....boring

besides, for all the british dislike germans, we are...ahem brothers......we're too much alike that's our problem.

that reminds me, I must send an email to that hot park ranger I met in north Dakota....quite spiffing, jolly good.

see I found that I could be increadibly popular in the US while emthasising my accent (just stay away from them girls in the KFC at Penn Station, their crazy I tell ye!!)

P.S. I still think Swedish girls are hot

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Daz

Yup - the Germans and Brits are cousins closer than they would admit - thanks to Queen Victoria!

Hehe I don't know about all Swedish girls being hot - but their curling team was hot yesterday (if that is a good word to describe a curling team).... I almost learned the game this time around.

Speaking of Hot North Dakota Park Rangers - that is a bit of an oxymoron.... especially in February - :p

Something about the Brit enunciation and wonderful semantics which make the wild west folk feel a bit plebian ya know?

Except the part of the U.K. which I love....watching them get roiled up in parliament.... never seen anything thrown yet but it is the most exciting form of government - yelling and booing each other. Great fun.

So Daz I hope you aren't spending too much time studying - the way you are going through your little black book in your head - sounds like you need to get some refreshment, fresh air and a lovely girl to spend time with. Clear your head a bit from computer-human interaction and all that... :wink:

Computers just don't cut it for the real thing...

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Most Liked......but I

that's soo true...I must stop reminising, but for the next week or so...that's all I shall be doing.

That's the problem with travelling, you go all around the world and home just doesnt seem that nice anymore...and trust me, thats not my black book.....I have THAT saved in a HUGE database lol

(besides...I've been away all day, seems you havent missed me lol)