MOM RIPS MICHAELS: Winnipeg mom blasts store over miniature ‘Wild West’ toy depicting

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Tomorrow, Justin Trudeau will deliver a heartfelt apology to all li'l plastic Indians for their horrific treatment at the hands of. . . well. . . his family.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Ever heard of the Inquisition?

Their chief weapons were fear and surprise ...

...surprise and fear ...

...and ruthless efficiency!

Amongst their weapons were fear and surprise and...

Amongst their weaponry were fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Their chief weapons were fear and surprise ...

...surprise and fear ...

...and ruthless efficiency!

Amongst their weapons were fear and surprise and...

Amongst their weaponry were fear and surprise and ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Spam.

Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam
Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We used to have modertors when it was still feasable but how do you moderate excellance, I mean really how?

It,s of course a preposterous notion of a googleheaded girlish manthing at best.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We used to have modertors when it was still feasable but how do you moderate excellance, I mean really how?

It,s of course a preposterous notion of a googleheaded girlish manthing at best.

It's like the CRTC trying to dictate content, you say?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Poor kids nowadays getting taught to grow up to be snowflakes....They'll never get a chance to play cowboys and Indians, and whoop it up then the Indians win and get to tie the white boy to a tree and pretend to light a fire under him.

Pretend to light a fire? SHit. Now you tell me.

Probably were not supposed to use live amo either I suppose.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Next thing you know, all those old Westerns on TCM won't be allowed to be shown in Canada.

It's even gotten into the video game genre. I was playing a western-based building game and noticed something a little odd. Whenever bandits started raiding your outposts, you could go after them and shoot it out with them in a gunfight. But when the "Indians" started raiding your outposts, they always got away with it. And when I say always, I mean always.

The real irony of this is, while it's unacceptable to portray Native people in a negative or incorrect light, nobody stops to realize that cowboys are also being portrayed negatively. They rarely fought it out with Natives. It was usually the cavalry, settlers, and paid gunslingers who went on the offence against them.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If Trudeau apologized for taking away your TMC, and sliced you a check, would that help you get over your hurt.