Michael Moore rages about giving up 'privileges' of U.S. citizenship, calls for reparations to Black community

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Michael Moore rages about giving up 'privileges' of U.S. citizenship, calls for reparations to Black community
Author of the article:Mark Daniell
Publishing date:Jul 06, 2022 • 15 hours ago • 3 minute read • 11 Comments

Michael Moore has had it with America.

In a fiery rant posted to his website, the Roger & Me filmmaker says he is “completely fed up with recent events that have upset my tranquility.”

“I refuse to live in a country threatened by white supremacy — and I’m not leaving. So we’ve got a problem,” the left-wing Michigan native wrote.

“I cannot in good conscience continue to receive the privileges of ‘full citizenship’ in this land when all of its women and girls have now been, by Court decree, declared official second-class citizens with no rights to their own bodies and conscripted to a life of Forced Birth should they fall pregnant and not want to be,” he added.

Moore’s screed continued with his demand that America “end the mass incarceration of Black Americans” and put an “end to police shooting Black people.”

The Oscar winner also called on “reparations” to be made for the Black community “for all they currently have to suffer and endure.”

Not finished, Moore, 68, vowed to try and help turf Republicans from office later this year in November’s midterm elections. “The Republican Party has dismantled itself and its remaining rogue elements now exist purely to overturn legitimate election results and overthrow the elected will of the vast majority of the American people. This must be halted without delay or equivocation,” he wrote.

The documentarian didn’t say what privileges he was giving up, but insisted that from now on he’s going to push for abortion rights to be reinstated for all women.

“If you invite me to dinner that’s all I’m gonna talk about,” he wrote. “I won’t stop until Roe is reinstated and 51% of Congress is female.”

Elsewhere, Moore pledged to use his following to get more people to the polls.

“I will help to organize a massive Get Out The Vote drive amongst the millions who follow me on social media,” he said.

Moore also hinted he plans to use his clout to target the economy.

“I will help lead a national strike, in whatever form it needs to take, and if we want to see immediate change, watch what happens when we shut down even 10% of the country. POOF! goes Wall Street! Hit ‘em where it counts.”

On social media, reaction to Moore’s diatribe was split, with some calling him a “treasure” while others called him an “egomaniac.”

“You won’t live here, but you won’t leave either. I feel like maybe a shrink might help you with that,” one person wrote, with another accusing Moore of being from “the wealthy class.”

Fox News personality Kayleigh McEnany also lashed out at the Bowling for Columbine filmmaker, writing, “I don’t need a sloppy-dressed man telling me, as a woman, how I should think.”

Others said Moore was “virtue signalling” and challenged him to leave America if he doesn’t like living there.

“Michael Moore is worth tens of millions of dollars. He earned his wealth in America by telling us all how awful America supposedly is,” social media editor Oliver Jia wrote. “If he actually thought that other ways of life were superior, he would’ve left decades ago. He has more than enough resources. But he won’t.”

Moore’s last theatrical release, the 2018 anti-Trump flick Fahrenheit 11/9, was a box office flop. The film, which cost a reported $4 million to $5 million to make before marketing, opened in eighth place.

“Moore is part of the chorus these days, not the ringleader like he seemed to be back when Fahrenheit 9/11 dropped,” box-office analyst Jeff Bock of Exhibitor Relations told The Hollywood Reporter at the time. “Uncovering outlandish tweets and insane, alleged cover-ups is an everyday occurrence when it comes to Trump. Fahrenheit 11/9 felt outdated the day it dropped.”

mdaniell@postmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The documentarian didn’t say what privileges he was giving up, but insisted that from now on he’s going to push for abortion rights to be reinstated for all women.

“If you invite me to dinner that’s all I’m gonna talk about,” he wrote. “I won’t stop until Roe is reinstated and 51% of Congress is female.”
OK, so a free feed is one of the things he WON'T be giving up. . .

Moore also hinted he plans to use his clout to target the economy.

“I will help lead a national strike, in whatever form it needs to take, and if we want to see immediate change, watch what happens when we shut down even 10% of the country. POOF! goes Wall Street! Hit ‘em where it counts.”
So. . . hanging on to his fame and money, which are far more available to White men than non-Whites and women, especially in the film industry. . .

One has to presume he'll be voting as well, and donating to candidates, privileges only available to citizens.

So, basically, his noble sacrifice will be. . . to yell a lot.

Presidential Medal of Freedom time!

Reactions: taxslave

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
"Moore’s screed continued with his demand that America “end the mass incarceration of Black Americans” and put an “end to police shooting Black people.”

Well, it's good to see he's still okay with cops shooting White people, Native people, Asians, Mexicans, Arabs etc. Just as long as no more Black people are shot regardless of the circumstances.
What a wonderful humanitarian.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"Moore’s screed continued with his demand that America “end the mass incarceration of Black Americans” and put an “end to police shooting Black people.”

Well, it's good to see he's still okay with cops shooting White people, Native people, Asians, Mexicans, Arabs etc. Just as long as no more Black people are shot regardless of the circumstances.
What a wonderful humanitarian.
You don't understand.

See, we're only a hair over 1% of the country, and mostly deliberately stuck out in the Land of Outta Sight, Outta Mind.

You see a lot more coverage of the abuse of Hispanics in the southwest quarter of the country, cuz that's where most of them are.

I mean, seriously, let's say you're a journalist, and you wanna do a story on how bad non-Whites get kicked around. You gonna pack a bag, drive to the airport, pay $30 a day for parking, get on a plane, get off the plane, get back on the plane, sit on the tarmac for seven hours, fly to Chicago, get a puddle-jumper to Fargo, rent a car, drive six hours on obstacle courses, then do it all in reverse? Or you gonna walk three blocks from your office to the Black neighbourhood?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You don't understand.

See, we're only a hair over 1% of the country, and mostly deliberately stuck out in the Land of Outta Sight, Outta Mind.

You see a lot more coverage of the abuse of Hispanics in the southwest quarter of the country, cuz that's where most of them are.

I mean, seriously, let's say you're a journalist, and you wanna do a story on how bad non-Whites get kicked around. You gonna pack a bag, drive to the airport, pay $30 a day for parking, get on a plane, get off the plane, get back on the plane, sit on the tarmac for seven hours, fly to Chicago, get a puddle-jumper to Fargo, rent a car, drive six hours on obstacle courses, then do it all in reverse? Or you gonna walk three blocks from your office to the Black neighbourhood?
Depends on if I'm an actual journalist or a propagandist. You see, Black people aren't the only non-Whites in America. BUT, if you knew nothing about the US other than what the MSM tells you, you'd be left with the very distinct impression that US cops ONLY shoot Black people. That's not journalism, it's called pushing an agenda.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Depends on if I'm an actual journalist or a propagandist. You see, Black people aren't the only non-Whites in America. BUT, if you knew nothing about the US other than what the MSM tells you, you'd be left with the very distinct impression that US cops ONLY shoot Black people. That's not journalism, it's called pushing an agenda.
No, actual journalists do it too. Despite my rather negative depiction of the motives above, it's just normal human laziness.

That's why we need the alt-media to tell us THE TRUTH about Hillary's sex slave camp on Mars!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No, actual journalists do it too. Despite my rather negative depiction of the motives above, it's just normal human laziness.

That's why we need the alt-media to tell us THE TRUTH about Hillary's sex slave camp on Mars!
We already get enough "truth" from the MSM. Ya know, like Russians funding anti-Trudeau convoys and such. Trump "colluding" with Russia. US cops only kill Black people. Just good ol' fashioned run of the mill journalistic integrity.
Laziness is one thing. Being a lying sack of shit and intentionally spreading disinformation is not journalism.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I hope nobody was close by while he was raging. The food shrapnel flying from the bloated corpse's mouth could have caused mass injuries.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We already get enough "truth" from the MSM. Ya know, like Russians funding anti-Trudeau convoys and such. Trump "colluding" with Russia. US cops only kill Black people. Just good ol' fashioned run of the mill journalistic integrity.
Laziness is one thing. Being a lying sack of shit and intentionally spreading disinformation is not journalism.
It isn't? When did it change?