Michael Jackson

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
That happens lots whether the accused is guilty or not and there are a couple reasons why. I told you this before and you are still on about it. Do a little research sometime, it may prevent you from looking like a fool next time. It's too late for that here now, though.

I guess a lot of adults spend time with kids in bed and see nothing wrong with it???? Give me a break. The guy was a perv, as guilty as hell.

And if you condone that kind of behaviour, then you are just as sick as him.

Reactions: Free your mind

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I guess a lot of adults spend time with kids in bed and see nothing wrong with it???? Give me a break. The guy was a perv, as guilty as hell.

It seems more likely, especially after viewing all the evidence brought up in his trial, that MJ was really just a regressed child, who had simpler view of the world. Feeling lonely because he couldn't really relate to adults he surrounded himself with children. Witnesses testified that MJ was never alone with children. The guy had so many people working for him, visitors constantly attending neverland; nope, doesn't seem plausible.

Free your mind

Electoral Member
Apr 14, 2009

I Commended you, for saying something "FEW" people "WOULD" dare too say openly, about this man. Because of his status.