Megachurch Prosperity Prophets Exposed (Full Documentary)

ShintoMale

Electoral Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto, Canada
[youtube]g9K9kf-yo1Y[/youtube]

Ministers like Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Hagin, Benny Hinn, Paula White, TD Jakes, Rick Warren, Billy Graham, Paul Crouch and so many other word of faith ministers get their doctrine compared to scripture. All rights reserved to Keith Thompson (Reformed Apologetics Ministries)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"I saw this pair on TV, Praise the Lord and Pass the Loot..."
;)
P.T.L. (Praise The Lord and Pass The Loot ) - Danbones.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
[youtube]g9K9kf-yo1Y[/youtube]
Ministers like Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Hagin, Benny Hinn, Paula White, TD Jakes, Rick Warren, Billy Graham, Paul Crouch and so many other word of faith ministers get their doctrine compared to scripture. All rights reserved to Keith Thompson (Reformed Apologetics Ministries)

Scientology and all that other shit as well. These turds need to have their tax exempt status revoked.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Years ago I had a T-shirt that said "Sin With Jim Club". In the middle was a cross being split by a lightning bolt. On one side of the cross was "Swingin'" Jimmy Swaggart and on the other side was Jim "You've Got To Hahn'd It To Him" Bakker.

"Everyone, the Word of God is going around the world and all your help is so greatly appreciated. Eh-oo What we need now is an argon crystal laser. [the 900txl] Eh you see, an argon crystal laser can pierce thick space holes in a way that other lasers just can't. Send your money now. Uuh-I th-thank you."