Matt Gaetz

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Paedophile? She's 17.

Here in the UK the age of consent is 16 (so it's perfectly legal for a 17 year old to date a 38 year old) and you're only classed as a paedophile if you're attracted to children below the age of 13.

Although, in this case, the age of consent in Florida is 18.
LOL!
Liked by taxslave
LMAO!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Matt Gaetz Exonerated from 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged with Extortion

Katie Pavlich@KatiePavlich Posted: Sep 01, 2021 6:00 AM

Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz has been exonerated after 62-year-old Stephen Alford was recently indicted by the Department of Justice for extortion.

"Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce," the indictment states.

Earlier this year, Gaetz was adamant Alford was making false allegations of sexual misconduct against him in order to extort money from his successful and wealthy family.

Back in March when news broke that the Department of Justice was investigating Gaetz for sexual misconduct, the congressman maintained he was being extorted.

"The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false," Gaetz told Axios at the time. "They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million."

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Matt Gaetz Exonerated from 'Pile of Lies' After Man Charged with Extortion

Katie Pavlich@KatiePavlich Posted: Sep 01, 2021 6:00 AM

Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz has been exonerated after 62-year-old Stephen Alford was recently indicted by the Department of Justice for extortion.

"Stephen M. Alford did knowingly and willfully devise, and intent to devise, a scheme to defraud and for obtaining money and property by means of material false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and for the promise of executing such scheme, did cause, and attempt to cause, a wire communication to be transmitted in interstate commerce," the indictment states.

Earlier this year, Gaetz was adamant Alford was making false allegations of sexual misconduct against him in order to extort money from his successful and wealthy family.

Back in March when news broke that the Department of Justice was investigating Gaetz for sexual misconduct, the congressman maintained he was being extorted.

"The allegations of sexual misconduct against me are false," Gaetz told Axios at the time. "They are rooted in an extortion effort against my family for $25 million."

This is what happens to people who give a shit. They get attacked and mocked by the communist globalists who try to destroy their very lives. And they use their very own controlled leftist communist media to do the dirty work for them.

As I keep saying here all of the time? When the communist controlled media go after someone, and they constantly attack and mock that someone, then the people should automatically just go the opposite to what the media are trying to push and believe what that someone is trying to say. The lying media is full of a bunch of bought off leftist liberal non professional communist journalists who spread lies and bullshit willy-nilly. They must never be trusted or listened to ever. Works well for me. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose