Marijuana improves couple intimacy, new research suggests

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Hey man, some folks zig, some folks zag. Whatever floats your boat.

You can zig and zag anyway you like, I respectfully don't care. However, when you claim that a chemically induced altered state is actually creating intimacy, I would suggest that you need to review your definition of intimacy and perhaps even visit a relationship counselor. To be clear, I am not saying there is anything wrong with your relationship. That would be rude, I don't even know you. My point is all about the definition of intimacy. Not to be confused with drug induced experiences.

PaulFelder

Jan 29, 2021
It's simple, marijuana relaxes, so this happens. You just forget for a while that your husband is an asshole.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes, there is a naked @$$hole on the beatch.
:)
sounds like a fun night out behind the barn.

BTW Paul...woman generally go for an a-hole and just friend zone the nice guys...no matter what the wokies will tell you.
;)
Life is nothing without Drama.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ah yes, there is a naked @$$hole on the beatch.
sounds like a fun night out behind the barn.

BTW Paul...woman generally go for an a-hole and just friend zone the nice guys...no matter what the wokies will tell you.
;)
Life is nothing without Drama.

That's why I'm single.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Man, the best thing IMHO is friends with benefits...get two-gether for fun and don't become an extra parent to the other person's kids.
Covid simplified things a bit...don't have to dress up much for the odd wedding and funeral much anymore.

The lady I am seeing now likes to play one end of the piano, I like to play the other...and I have a piano, so she drops in every once in a while to indulge.
She gets the drama at home: Late teenage daughters, Haha.

PaulFelder

Jan 29, 2021
Yeah, sad reality... I agree with you that thanks to COVID-19, we got rid of all these stupid ceremonies in the form of weddings, funerals, and everything else. As for these studies, this is another nonsense. As I said, marijuana simply removes complexes, barriers that are usually a barrier to intimacy. There is nothing unusual here. I also buy weed at the weed shop before every date, smoke it and go on a date, it gives me confidence, and women love confident people. I don't like empty dates and I don't want a girl, just intimacy. Thanks to this, I am very popular among women.