LILLEY: Court records show Trudeau brought in vaccine mandates for travel purely based on politics

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

This is a very bad thing. Whether you agree or not with mandates it is terrible that our gov't would base such a huge and life impacting decision on politics and 'weaponizing' a pandemic.

But what REALLY honks me off is how little coverage this has gotten in media outlets like the CBC etc. This should be a massive story with constant follow up questions for the gov't and yet they're all but silent

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

This is a very bad thing. Whether you agree or not with mandates it is terrible that our gov't would base such a huge and life impacting decision on politics and 'weaponizing' a pandemic.

But what REALLY honks me off is how little coverage this has gotten in media outlets like the CBC etc. This should be a massive story with constant follow up questions for the gov't and yet they're all but silent
Why would you think that ? You know the CBC and other media are paid by the Government of Canada to carry liberal water .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

$600 million buys a lot of silence.