What your people condone....

• Love
Reactions: Dixie Cup and taxme

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I condemn all "civil unrest."

You only condemn it when the unrestive are espousing grievances and goals you disagree with.

And therein, dear harry, lies the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I condemn all "civil unrest."

You only condemn it when the unrestive are espousing grievances and goals you disagree with.

And therein, dear harry, lies the difference.
Did I say I condone what happened on Jan 6?
What most intelligent people realize is that Jan 6 was a nothing burger compared to what the BLM/Anifta thugs do.
Maybe you agree with the lefts views of what they do, maybe not.....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What most intelligent people realize is that Jan 6 was a nothing burger compared to what the BLM/Anifta thugs do.
And yet, I have unequivocally stated that I condemn all civil unrest.

Hard to miss the fact that you have made no such statement.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
What happened last Jan 6 was a poor example of how one of the most advanced societies in this world can succumb to nothing more than mob motivation.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
And yet, I have unequivocally stated that I condemn all civil unrest.

Hard to miss the fact that you have made no such statement.
And yet, you feel entitled to say that the people in the original post are heros to all Republicans, but if someone one the right infers that you think a certain way, it is sacrilegious to think so......Goes both ways pal.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Republican heroes. . .

View attachment 11524

Of course, you must realize by now that this is just a picture taken by some leftist liberal American lying media outfit, like CNN or MSNBC, whom were no doubt trying to make it appear as though the majority of the people that attended that gathering looked like Chubaca in that photo above. There were hundreds and hundreds of more people at that gathering who looked more like your average Joe and Mary citizen and were not all dressed up like Chubaca. Nice try, Chief. :D

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And yet, you feel entitled to say that the people in the original post are heros to all Republicans, but if someone one the right infers that you think a certain way, it is sacrilegious to think so......Goes both ways pal.
And still you've made no such statement.

That is one loud silence.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What your people condone....

Of course, Chief Spreading Bull would never post a picture of all of the rioting and looting and burning that we saw and was committed by his BLM/Antifa pro Marxist pals and thugs in the photo above. The Chief would rather prefer to just ignore pictures like that above that were being committed by a bunch of Marxist brain dead buffoons. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Indeed, the Jan. 6th so called riot of the century can never be compared to what BLM/Antifa has done with all of their rioting, looting and burning that they have committed in the past.

Just watch the lying fake leftist liberal pro democratic American media try and make a big deal out of this Jan. 6th bullshit nothing burger. It's pretty much all the dumbocrats have left to try and make Donald Trump and the Republicans look bad and that they hope that it will buy the dumbocrats some extra votes in the midterms. Good luck Marxist losers. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
What happened last Jan 6 was a poor example of how one of the most advanced societies in this world can succumb to nothing more than mob motivation.

The Marxist mobs that are out there that are supporting the Marxist democrats are their allies in the BLM/Antifa movements. It is those two Marxist outfits that have been doing all the rioting, looting, and burning in many cities in America. Where do we ever see conservatives getting together at rallies and then go out and start to burn down buildings, commit riots, and loot businesses? It is those two Marxist outfits mentioned above along with the democratic party that are trying to destroy the American democratic society. (n)

Reactions: DaSleeper