Left Calls for ‘Army of Citizen Detectives’ to Monitor & Report Trump Supporters

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You didn't read about this?

I'm sorry, but if someone of my family came to me to say they did something illegal, told me to 'do my duty' to erase evidence and suggested if I turned them in they would 'do what they had to do' and also suggested traitors get shot after saying turning them in would make me a traitor... yeah, I'd turn the SOB in too.

Or are you just going to wantonly ignore this and say he was just talking shit or something...?
From one of your links. "“Reffitt further told son that if son crossed the line and reported Reffitt to the police, putting the family in jeopardy, Reffitt would have no option but to do (his) duty for (his) country and ‘do what he had to do,’” according to the document."
As far as we know from the details Jackson is the only son of Guy. Guy threatened his son. He did not threaten the rest of the family, In fact he suggested that if his son ratted on him it would put the rest of the family in jeopardy. This is why you never trust the MSM when it comes to anything political. And by the way, don't try the old there's a "FoxNews link". Fox is now owned by Disney and Disney is working hard to be China's little bitch. And we KNOW that the Biden family as well as several other Democrats are deep in China's pockets.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Whatever you need to tell yourself, Toots. Once again, one person is NOT an entire family.

He threatened his son.

He threatened to shoot his daughter's phone.

He didn't outright threaten his wife - on that I'll agree.

BUT - when he told his son he'd "Do what he had to do", you honestly think he wouldn't shoot his son or his wife or daughter? Implied threat was still there. And it was okay for him to shoot his son? I don't see you admitting it was wrong of him to do that (which ties into my point of right leaning people never admit wrongdoing).

Sorry, you still are supporting a terrorist who threatened his family.

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the US, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.[2]

Penalty: U.S. Code Title 18: Death,

There, Ya Globalistcommienazyfascist banker funded cheese eatin freedom hatin' RAT Enemy.
:)

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yup, we feel sorry for you poor poor poor little boi.
;)
Stay safe in mummie's basement and collect your welfare checks...and don't play with matches.

Antifa killed a child. Real murder, covered up on video… Share this everywhere and we can get them arrested. 1:40 clip​

We KNOW what youze all are all about.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
You are, in your own words, a fascist ( In Mussolini's own words, a corporatist) then.
;)
Ummmm...DOOD! They ALWAYS were, and are, extremists.
I'm anything but a fascist. Fascists love the State. I prefer corporations

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You don't even know the actual definition of fascist...you are just trying to change the meaning of the word to escape the obvious conclusion drawn from your own statements.

The actual definition has been posted lately - right out of Mussolini's mouth too, and he is the guy who COINED the phrase.

Cherub786

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2021
You don't even know the actual definition of fascist...you are just trying to change the meaning of the word to escape the obvious conclusion drawn from your own statements.

The actual definition has been posted lately - right out of Mussolini's mouth too, and he is the guy who COINED the phrase.
I didn't come across a definition of fascism from Mussolini's mouth in this thread. However, let me quote the dictionary and encyclopedia definitions:
"a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"
"a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."
Some key components of fascism which definitely do not apply to me are authoritarianism, ultranationalism, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.
As for me, I am more of a libertarian, the opposite of authoritarian, I am more of an individualist the opposite of a collectivist, I am a cosmopolitan, a loyalist to the British Crown, the exact opposite of a patriot or a nationalist. I consider America's Bill of Rights my ideal, and that is the most anti-fascist document there is. I'm also a pacifist, I oppose joining the military, armed forces or even the police. In fact I dislike the idea for working for the government in any capacity whatsoever. I want small government, low taxes, deregulation, privatization, maximum civil liberty, maximum religious freedom, freedom of speech, and so on and so forth. These are all values that are anathema to fascism