Lebron James (thug) threatens cop on Twitter...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
😂 😂 😂

Nope officer, you cannot arrest me.. the USA is so fucked up.. it's a joke to the world.. a race to the bottom. Run away debt, and stupidity in the USA..

You wonder while I buy silver.. just got a shipment today.

OMG.jpg

That's a 686 7+ 357 S&W Magnum. Custom handle.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

• Love
Reactions: B00Mer

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Not a word from LeBron James of China's atrocities on the Uighurs. Not a word?? :unsure:

LeBron is nothing but a Race Hustler.

View attachment 8046

He's not a race hustler, he's just a f*cking racist, period.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
So as a supposedly "liberal jerk" or whatever... that I think the cop was right in shooting the girl makes me... what again?
Liberals are fine. It's the lowlife pond scum farther to the left that are the problem. I mean this was a great incident for the ALT-left whacktivists. Instead of it being yet ANOTHER case of Black on Black violence, they can now scream some more about "systemic racism" in the US. Because one thing partisan shit pumps (on either side) are great at is giving you just enough information to elicit an emotional response but neglect the fine details that put some actual perspective on what happened and why. A perfect example of that is the story of the father who shot his daughter when she jumped out of a closet to scare him. Of course the leftards where waxing stupid about the mentality of a man who walks around his own home armed and tried tying it in to his "emotional intelligence". The harsh reality is, at that time where he lived the town was under siege by a wave of criminal activity. Residents even complained about being afraid to go to the mall because people were being robbed right in the parking lot.Break-ins were a regular occurrence. The whole town was on edge. With those details it becomes pretty easy to understand the father's "mentality" and why he was armed in his own home and why he tragically ended up shooting his own daughter.

When you avoid things like details and context it's because you're trying to emotionally prime people. You don't want them to think, you want them to react without thinking.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

He is such a smug piece of shit.. and not that great of a player..

ALL OF THEM CAN'T BE LYING!!!

Larry Bird: "I would never call him the best player I've ever seen if i weren't serious."

Magic Johnson: "There's Michael Jordan, then the rest of us."

Allen Iverson: "Mike is the GOAT, Mike will always be the GOAT."

Ezx6.jpg