Leaked: Bin Laden not ‘with the fishes’

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Leaked: Bin Laden not

Well at least it doesn't say he's still alive, but why all the bait and switch BS I wonders...

Oh fer God's sake!

Give the idiot conspiracy theorists something like this to work with and in a week bin Laden will be hidden in Area 51, keeping little green men company. Or spotted in a supermarket in Delaware.

After all, he is a CIA operative.

This is EXACTLY why I said at the time the proper thing to do would be stick his head on a pike and display it over the gate to the American Embassy in Kabul.

I wasn't kidding.

"Oh, Osama's still alive....tell it to that guy up there!!!"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The article didn't say he was alive...he's deader than Elvis, just not buried in a proper Muslim fashion or at an undisclosed location at sea is all...

Sorry I would have tossed chum in the water and tow his ass behind the boat to see if I could catch a shark.

Piss on his grave, where ever the hell he is, as long as he's dead.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The article didn't say he was alive...he's deader than Elvis, just not buried in a proper Muslim fashion or at an undisclosed location at sea is all...

Oh I know that!

The conspiracy loonies are never discouraged by anything so inconsequential as the facts......

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says

That's pretty macabre. I doubt the U.S. would want the body around as a potential enticement to terrorists. What would they do with it, try to find genetic markers for terrorists, they only need a small sample for that.. but i'm sure they kept that for their 'records'. My guess is Osama, or atleast most of him, really does 'sleep with the fishes'. :)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
he is using the alias, Tal Iban. he works as a professor at Al Ky Duh university. he teaches, travel and terrorism.;)

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Oh fer God's sake!

Give the idiot conspiracy theorists something like this to work with and in a week bin Laden will be hidden in Area 51, keeping little green men company. Or spotted in a supermarket in Delaware.

After all, he is a CIA operative.

This is EXACTLY why I said at the time the proper thing to do would be stick his head on a pike and display it over the gate to the American Embassy in Kabul.

I wasn't kidding.

"Oh, Osama's still alive....tell it to that guy up there!!!"

You aren't paying attention.....it was a supermarket in Maryland, not Delaware. But I don't believe it cause I saw him making doughnuts at the TIM Hortons in Grande prairie.