Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
America.... get shot while doing walkies.

It's one seriously f*cked up country.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lady Gaga's two abducted bulldogs returned unharmed to police
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Steve Gorman
Publishing date:Feb 27, 2021 • 9 hours ago • 2 minute read • comment bubbleJoin the conversation
Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala - Met Gala - Camp: Notes on Fashion- Arrivals - New York City, U.S. – May 6, 2019 - Lady Gaga.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala - Met Gala - Camp: Notes on Fashion- Arrivals - New York City, U.S. – May 6, 2019 - Lady Gaga. PHOTO BY ANDREW KELLY /REUTERS
Article content
LOS ANGELES — Lady Gaga’s two stolen bulldogs, snatched in a violent abduction that left the pets’ caretaker shot in the chest this week in Hollywood, were turned over to police on Friday and have been reunited with the pop singer’s representatives, police said.

The safe return of Koji and Gustav came hours after Gaga, who was filming a movie in Rome when her pets were taken on Wednesday night, issued a plea on social media for “an act of kindness” to bring them home.

A woman who authorities have not publicly identified brought the dogs to an LAPD station unharmed, and they were turned over to the musician’s representatives, according to a Los Angeles Police Department spokesman, Officer Mike Lopez.

Two men suspected of stealing the pets at gunpoint from their dogwalker, 30-year-old Ryan Fischer, remained at large, however, Lopez said.

In a message posted hours earlier on her Twitter and Instagram accounts, Gaga said her “heart is sick” over the violent robbery and vowed to pay $500,000 for the dogs’ safe return, including from anyone who had bought or found them.

“My beloved dogs Koji and Gustav were taken in Hollywood two nights ago,” she wrote in the post, alongside photos of the dogs. “I am praying my family will be whole again with an act of kindness.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Article content

It was not immediately clear whether the woman who brought the dogs to the police on Friday will collect the reward.

Fischer was walking three of Gaga’s bulldogs in a residential area in Hollywood late on Wednesday when a car pulled up alongside them and two men demanded he turn over the animals, police said in a statement.

The dog walker was shot once by the assailants, who drove off with two of the dogs. A third escaped and was later found by police.

The singer heaped praise on Fischer for risking his “life to fight for our family,” adding: “You’re forever a hero.”

Fischer is expected to make a full recovery, his family told celebrity website TMZ on Friday.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wonder if she'll finance her dog-walker's treatment.

Hospitalization for a gunshot wound can easily run over $100,000 here.

Cuz we ain't no soshulists!

Reactions: B00Mer

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lady Gaga’s dogwalker was comforted by escaped pooch after attack
Author of the article:WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Publishing date:Mar 01, 2021 • 17 hours ago • 1 minute read • comment bubbleJoin the conversation
Lady Gaga sings the U.S. national anthem during the 59th Presidential Inauguration at in Washington, U.S., January 20, 2021.
Lady Gaga sings the U.S. national anthem during the 59th Presidential Inauguration at in Washington, U.S., January 20, 2021. PHOTO BY SAUL LOEB /Pool via REUTERS
Article content
Lady Gaga’s pet, Miss Asia, helped comfort her dog walker as he lay in a pool of blood after thugs attacked him last week, shot him in the chest, and stole two pooches.

Miss Asia escaped the dognappers’ grasps and ran away from the scene, but not before making sure Ray Fischer was OK.

In his first statement since his attack in Hollywood, Fischer recalls laying on the ground with Gaga’s French bulldog.

“4 days ago, while a car sped away and blood poured from my gun shot wound, an angel trotted over and laid next to me,” he wrote in an emotional social media post on Monday describing the ambush.

“My panicked screams calmed as I looked at her, even though it registered that the blood pooling around her tiny body was my own. I cradled Asia as best I could, thanked her for all the incredible adventures we’d been on together, apologized that I couldn’t defend her brothers, and then resolved that I would still try to save them… and myself.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“Hopeful that my calm(ish) and forceful pleas for the urgency of my care as well as the focused descriptions of the dogs would be enough to help me and get enough police and media attention to find the boys, I looked backed at my guardian angel. I smiled at her shaking form, thankful that at least she would be okay.”

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Miss Asia took off minutes later and was found by police nearby an hour after the attack on Wednesday night.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Her ‘brothers’, Gustav and Koji, were returned safely to Gaga on Friday night when an unidentified woman, who had no links to the dog thieves, found them tied to a pole hours after the pop star, who is currently filming in Italy, made an impassioned plea for an “act of kindness” to bring her pets back and confirmed a US$500,000 reward.

Police are still investigating the dognapping.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Hunt on for puppy taken in stolen pickup in Milton
Author of the article:Kevin Connor
Publishing date:Mar 01, 2021 • 22 hours ago • 1 minute read • comment bubble7 Comments
Hudson, a four-month old puppy, was inside a pickup truck that was stolen on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 in Milton.
Hudson, a four-month old puppy, was inside a pickup truck that was stolen on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021 in Milton. HRPS
Article content
Police in Halton are looking for help to find a Labrador puppy that was stolen along with a truck.

The puppy, named Hudson, was in a pickup that was taken from the Real Canadian Grocery Store at 820 Main St. E. in Milton on Friday at 9:30 p.m.

RAYS OF SUNSHINE: Top Five ladies of February 2021
Trackerdslogo
“We are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a 2015 black Toyota Tacoma truck that was stolen from Milton with a 4-month-old puppy named Hudson inside. The licence plate is AY88007. Please contact police if you see this vehicle,” Halton Regional Police tweeted.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

Police spokesman Steve Elms said Monday the puppy was left in the running vehicle.

“We are still investigating this theft,” he said.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Halton police.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Cops probe possible gang connection in shooting of Lady Gaga's dog walker: Report
Author of the article:
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Publishing date:
Mar 10, 2021 • 5 hours ago • 1 minute read • 8 Comments

Lady Gaga with her dogs in an image she posted to Instagram March 14, 2020. Photo by Lady Gaga /Instagram
Article content
Authorities are reportedly investigating the possibility that the shooting of Lady Gaga’s dog walker and the dognapping of two of her dogs may be connected to gang activity.
Ryan Fischer was shot in the chest while out walking Gaga’s three dogs, with the suspects making off with pets Koji and Gustav. They were returned to Gaga two nights later when an unidentified woman, who had no links to the dog thieves, found them tied to a pole.

Now TMZ has cited sources as saying the incident may have been part of a gang initiation, as there have been similar crimes in the Los Angeles area recently.
More On This Topic

Lady Gaga’s dogwalker was comforted by escaped pooch after attack

Lady Gaga's two abducted bulldogs returned unharmed to police

Video captures violent theft of Lady Gaga's dogs as singer offers $500Gs reward

The woman who returned the dogs has yet to receive the US$500,000 reward offered by Gaga for the safe return of her pooches, as police have yet to clear her, another source told TMZ. Officers apparently told the singer not to pay the reward until they can determine whether or not the woman had any involvement in the crime. While they don’t believe she was part of the dognapping, they are trying to work out if she was involved in any other way, TMZ reported.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Footage of Lady Gaga's dognapping shown on America's Most Wanted
Publishing date:Mar 16, 2021 • 1 day ago • 1 minute read • comment bubbleJoin the conversation
Lady Gaga sings the U.S. national anthem for the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol in Washington.
Lady Gaga sings the U.S. national anthem for the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol in Washington. PHOTO BY GREG NASH /AFP via Getty Images
Article content
Surveillance footage of the moment Lady Gaga’s dog walker was shot has been shown on America’s Most Wanted on Monday night, as police continue their hunt for the shooter.

Ryan Fischer was shot in the chest while out walking Gaga’s three dogs, with the suspects making off with the singer’s pets Koji and Gustav. They were returned to the Poker Face singer two nights later when an unidentified woman, who had no links to the dog thieves, found them tied to a pole.

Despite the safe return of the dogs, police have been unable – so far – to track down the shooter or the people involved in the dognapping.

So as the new series of America’s Most Wanted premiered on Monday, viewers were shown footage of the crime in progress, and given tips on what to look out for when looking for the criminals, in a new bid to find the suspects involved.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

The show also included an investigation into the recent spree of violent dognappings across the U.S., and looked into whether or not Gaga’s one could have been the work of a gang.

Fischer is currently recovering from his injuries after the shooting.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lady Gaga's dog walker had parts of lung removed after shooting
Publishing date:Mar 29, 2021 • 40 minutes ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
A police car stands at the site where Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and two of her dogs were stolen in Los Angeles February 25, 2021.
A police car stands at the site where Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and two of her dogs were stolen in Los Angeles February 25, 2021. PHOTO BY MARIO ANZUONI /REUTERS
Article content
Lady Gaga’s dog walker had to have parts of his lung removed after suffering complications following his brutal shooting last month.

Ryan Fischer was shot during a dog-napping drama in Los Angeles on Feb. 24, when he tried to fight off thugs who stole two of Gaga’s three precious French bulldogs.

He was hospitalized for emergency surgery, and was discharged to make a full recovery before encountering complications with a collapsed lung, which required another operation, prolonging Fischer’s health crisis.

He has now been discharged once more, and in a lengthy post on Instagram on Monday, he admits the lung trouble was a real setback as he had been “recovering remarkably fast” in the days immediately after the attack.

However, he soon learned his recovery wasn’t going to be “straight forward” as the odd sounds he heard as his breathing laboured weren’t a good sign – and he ended up back in the emergency room.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

“Unfortunately, the strange hissing and glugging coming from my chest every time I took a breath begged to differ with that assessment (his fast recovery),” Fischer explained.

“A doctor visit and x-ray followed, and soon after I was whisked to the same ER where I had been only a week earlier: my lung had collapsed, and air was filling up my chest cavity.”

Fischer ended up having to spend more time in the Intensive Care Unit, but he is grateful to be back at home, where he can continue to heal from the near-fatal shooting, which his doctors and nurses initially didn’t think he’d survive.

He concluded, “Now that I’m finding my way in the outside world where triggers are real and working through trauma is WAY Moore than dealing with one unfortunate moment in life, I look back at my exit from the hospital and smile that I continue to approach each day the same way (sic).”

“The journey is hard, (and) it’s assuredly painful,” he added of his healing process. “But I try. And somewhere within that I find the absurdity and wonder and beauty this life offers us all.”

Gaga’s dogs, Gustav and Koji, were ultimately returned safely after they were found abandoned on the street, but Los Angeles Police Department officials are still investigating the crime, and have yet to make any arrests.

The pop superstar had left her pets in Fischer’s care while she films upcoming movie House of Gucci on location in Italy, where she celebrated her 35th birthday on Sunday.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Five charged in violent abduction of Lady Gaga's bulldogs
Author of the article:Reuters
Reuters
Publishing date:Apr 30, 2021 • 6 minutes ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Lady Gaga with her dogs in an image she posted to Instagram March 14, 2020.
Lady Gaga with her dogs in an image she posted to Instagram March 14, 2020. PHOTO BY LADY GAGA /Instagram
Article content
LOS ANGELES — Five people have been charged with attempted murder, robbery and other offenses in connection with the snatching at gunpoint in February of Lady Gaga’s dogs and the shooting of their walker, the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office said on Thursday.

Police said in a separate statement that four of the five people arrested were known gang members. The fifth person, a woman, was the person who reported she had found the dogs and returned them.

The singer’s two dogs were returned two days after they were stolen in Hollywood.

The French bulldogs were snatched at night after their dog walker was shot in the chest. They were returned unharmed after Gaga offered a $500,000 reward.

Los Angeles police said on Thursday that detectives do not believe the suspects were targeting the victim because of the dogs’ owner.

“However, evidence suggests the suspects knew the great value of the breed of dogs and was the motivation for the robbery,” the statement said.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
MORE ON THIS TOPIC

A police car stands at the site where Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and two of her dogs were stolen in Los Angeles February 25, 2021.
Lady Gaga's dog walker had parts of lung removed after shooting
Lady Gaga sings the U.S. national anthem for the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol in Washington.
Footage of Lady Gaga's dognapping shown on America's Most Wanted

Gaga was filming in Rome when the theft occurred. Her dog walker, Ryan Fischer, said later that he had suffered “a very close call with death.”

Fischer was walking three of Gaga’s bulldogs in a residential area in Hollywood when a car pulled up alongside them and two men demanded he turn over the animals, police said at the time.

Fischer was shot once by the assailants, who drove off with two of the dogs. A third escaped and was later found by police.

The District Attorney’s Office said the defendants were expected to be arraigned later on Thursday.

Three individuals were charged with one count each of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit robbery and second-degree robbery. One of the three also was charged with assault and a firearms offense. The woman who claimed to have found the dogs and a fifth defendant were charged with being accessories after the fact. The woman additionally was charged with receiving stolen property.

“This was a brazen street crime that left a man seriously wounded,” District Attorney George Gascón said in a statement.

“We have alleged very serious charges in this case and have faith that justice will be appropriately served as this case unfolds in court.”

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Fans blast Lady Gaga for not supporting her dog walker after shooting
Publishing date:Aug 18, 2021 • 4 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Lady Gaga poses on the red carpet at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles January 31, 2010.
Lady Gaga poses on the red carpet at the 52nd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles January 31, 2010. PHOTO BY MARIO ANZUONI /REUTERS
Article content
Fans have blasted Lady Gaga for not coming to the aid of her dog walker, who claims he is homeless after being shot while protecting her dogs.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Ryan Fischer, who was shot during the April theft of the pop star’s valuable French bulldogs in Hollywood, recently revealed he is now broke, with nowhere to live.

And devotees of the Poker Face star, who initially offered a $500,000 US reward for her two missing pups, are slamming the star for not helping Fischer, who claims he had no choice but to establish a GoFundMe account to help with his expenses.

On the fundraising page, Ryan explains he is amid a months-long road trip to work through “long bouts of depression and doubt and self-pity” as a result of the incident, and is now in dire need of financial assistance after his van broke down.

“With no vehicle, apartment, and having run out of savings and surviving on donations from generous loved ones, I am humbly asking for your help. This is not an easy thing to ask, but I have started to realize sharing your vulnerability with others is exactly when radical change begins to occur for everyone involved,” he writes.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

The Grammy and Oscar winner reportedly offered to cover Ryan’s $97,500 hospital bills after he underwent surgery to repair a collapsed lung but social media users rage the singer can easily afford more.

“Lady gaga offered $500,000 to find her missing dogs but is allowing her dog walker to set up a gofundme because he’s now homeless and still struggling with his trauma. I don’t expect much from rich people but they never fail to amaze me,” fumes one person on Twitter, while another calls her “so heartless not to help her dog walker”.

A woman named Carla, meanwhile, who donated $100 to Ryan, wrote, “WTF Lady Gaga?! This is unreal that the person who was shot trying to save your dogs from being stolen is struggling like this! I’m a fan but this is gross to me. How could you be so insensitive to the PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) that he must have from this incident.”

Another person who chipped in money wrote, “To Lady Gaga: I was a fan until now! Shame! Shame! Shame!”

But some devotees have come to Gaga’s defence, noting Fischer appears to be asking her fans to fund a holiday for him.

As of Wednesday, he has raised nearly $26,000 of his $40,000 goal.